Experiences with the Path of Meditation online course from Phakchok Rinpoche Samye Institute

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
edgarharris155

Experiences with the Path of Meditation online course from Phakchok Rinpoche Samye Institute

Post by edgarharris155 »

Does anyone have good experiences with the Path of Mediation online course from Phakchok Rinpoche's Samye Institue? For instance, how was the support, opportunity to ask questions about the practices, were the instructions clear. Thanks!
philji

Re: Experiences with the Path of Meditation online course from Phakchok Rinpoche Samye Institute

Post by philji »

I did level 1&2 of pathof meditation. Level 1 I did online and live…level 2 online but with some personal instruction fromRinpoche also.
Both were very good. Both levels have a lot of material.
I believe the courses are also evolving over time. The Samye website contains a lot of info.
The forums may be a little dated but hopefully more material will be added and I think there are now practice leaders you can contact for support.
jamesrigzin

Re: Experiences with the Path of Meditation online course from Phakchok Rinpoche Samye Institute

Post by jamesrigzin »

Hi edgarharris

I’ve been a student of Kyabgon Phakchok Rinpoche for a decade, and in my experience, his online teachings and the Samye forum are great aids to study and practice. He also holds teaching tours and retreats in many places.

I participate in a practice group called Dharma Stream, bi- weekly, and we practice Buddha Shakyamuni sadhana (Mipham Rinpoche), watch a teaching and discuss it.

You’re welcome to join us if you’d like; there are also many other Dharma Stream groups across the world that you could engage with.

If you haven’t been able to get in touch with an instructor or someone else to discuss, you can message me and I’d be happy to assist you.

Wishing you well in your practice.

🙏🏼

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”