Garchen Institute online Ngondro retreats

BareBones

Garchen Institute online Ngondro retreats

Post by BareBones »

Hello

Last year, GBI offered online retreats for Garchen Rinpoche's Ngondro. Does anyone know if this is an annually recurring retreat? Will they be offered again this year?
ZopaChotso

Re: Garchen Institute online Ngondro retreats

Post by ZopaChotso »

They offered it in 2021 as well, so I assume so! Sign up for their email list, and you'll be notified about registering for it when it happens!
BareBones

Post by BareBones »

Thank you!
GreenPandaLord

Post by GreenPandaLord »

I called them and the director told me they are planning on it. They are just figuring out Khenpo's schedule. They may also be doing both online and an in person retreat. The online one is for sure happening. I'm also witing for the email.
BareBones

Post by BareBones »

GreenPandaLord wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:39 pm I called them and the director told me they are planning on it. They are just figuring out Khenpo's schedule. They may also be doing both online and an in person retreat. The online one is for sure happening. I'm also witing for the email.
Thanks for responding, I'm very pleased to hear this. The Khenpo is a very good (and very patient) teacher.
GreenPandaLord

Post by GreenPandaLord »

They have the Ngöndro event and link on their calender. It is a bit of the way down. It starts the 28th with an intro video then the first retreat starts the 4th of March. Here is the link to the sign up https://forms.gle/QVYfK6CmNrjbP6dA9

Return to “Kagyu”