The deity encounter

Share your stories and poems with us here.
Miorita

The deity encounter

Post by Miorita »

Motto:
voice 1: Wrathful deity are highly compassionate. They should be practiced with a mind of love. If practiced with anger they may generate more problems than solutions.
voice 2: We established this on a previous thread I have been practicing for several years/decades...
You mean like that of a child to his dinosaur mom, right? Seeing the deity ought to be a good encounter, doesn't it?
Like you're forgotten in the kindergarten, no one came to pick you and there shows the ravishing impressive deity and how much you rejoice seeing it, anything ...

Otherwise how can you feel a connection to the deity? Deity is an appearance, the appearance. And then it's only your friend, yours only :) until you become the deity. The deity then becomes your inner axis and a part of you. Your psyche modulates itself and thus it clears itself of obscurations. Beyond the wrathfulness there is the connection that you needed with the deity, the basic need of having a friend, a friend that is ideal and who you can use as a crutch.

Act 1, scene 1:
I look at my nephew's photo on the fridge as he was like a vegetable on the floor, sucking on his pacifier, and sustained only by his hands. How daring of him to take on the world! How strong to want to crawl on that house floor!
I'm amused but it's serious stuff. He smirks too. The intent creates the habit.

Act 1, scene 2:
2 legged creatures show in the photo, one sits unassisted on a toy car. She is identified as his older sister.
I think there may be a clarity moment when he saw that some of us were 2 legged, while he just was and seeing sustained by hands.
First he had to raise his head, he had to see.
If the 1000 stars, * * * * * ..., didn't see, he could have gotten eaten by the wrathful sister-mother, the other 2 legged being in another photo, slim figure gesticulating.
If you raise your head, how is that impacting your rationale to run away from the wrathful?
You raise your head, you don't want to get eaten, others have 2 legs, not just one.
Why do you have to have 2 legs? Can't one just jump? Why put in the effort?
No, you can't jump for joy because you get eaten and that's no joy. The emptiness, the far away aunt is doing the thinking for you so you don't have to and just focus on your practice.

Why the heck the extra leg?
There was a SF-fantasy novel where there was a happy being that was always jumping ahead and landing on its head. That might be another of intelligent designs' creatures, but on another planet.

Act 2, scene 1:
So you get 2 legs because the legs are not the sustaining hands and as you look at your deities, they don't seem to walk on their hands or dragging their bodies on the floor sustained by their hands. They're compassionate. It's still dragging, but the belly is not wipping the floor.

Act 2, scene 2:
Ok, dear creature on the floor, you can make sounds now.
As you are vocally happy trying to speak back to me, your deity, maybe I assist you to your 2 legs strong enough to sustain you.
You may be surprised of your accumulations, 'a milestone' say some circles. And then BAE (best aunt Ruth ever with envelope clutch and beard) turns you around to face the bed and support yourself at the edge of the bed. The deity is out of your visual but the nerve pathways have been created. You experience through vision that the nature of deity is emptiness. In fact there is no deity. Yet you internalised its traits.

Act 3:
How do you know you may have ended as food for others? Let's erase your memory of that event! Relax in the luminosity of your mind that is I!

Epilogue:
What else can I do for you, Wolverine? You want me to put you in college? Pffff and puffing of importance: I don't know! The language of our time was Fortran, you have to write code unassisted. Even deities get recycled (♻️) when they die.
the end

Return to “Creative Writing”