Predictions and prophecies for the year 2023?

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Aemilius

Predictions and prophecies for the year 2023?

Post by Aemilius »

"In Chinese Astrology, the Rabbit symbolizes patience and luck, which would mean that the Year of the Rabbit 2023 will bring what we have lacked in 2022: peace and success!

The influence of the Rabbit will temper those too impulsive or those with their heads in the clouds. This is why, thinking twice before acting, you will manage to fulfill all your plans successfully.

The Year of the Rabbit 2023 will bring less anger and more relaxation! And more good news: this year, money will come much more effortlessly than before!"

from https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/year-of-the-rabbit/ There are very interesting dream interpretations on that site too.

I saw a dream recently that morticians and caretakers have piled up high a plenty of new clean wooden coffins for the year 2023.
svaha
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1. (in english and sanskrit)
master of puppets

Re: Predictions and prophecies for the year 2023?

Post by master of puppets »

totally agree.

I see peace and stability;

🙏🏻
master of puppets

Post by master of puppets »

I do pray for;

- Better Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Health

everyone,

🙏🏻
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

I appreciate the sentiment, however I am more of a "the glass is half full of spoiled water and it took me half a glass of sips to notice it" kind of guy.

There are some good tibetan astrological forecasts too. I think Phub Dorji Wang might post some again on his fb page.

Either way lets confess misdeeds and make effortin virtue so that 2023 has the chance to be the auspicious year. :cheers:
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Anyone who thinks 2023 is going to be easy has not been paying attention
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

PeterC wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:36 pm Anyone who thinks 2023 is going to be easy has not been paying attention
100% agree
Recession, El Niño might come back with its droughts and wildfires, covid, food insecurity, climate change
Memento mori
Remember that you die
cyril

Post by cyril »

"More than half of passengers on a flight from China to Italy have tested positive for COVID-19 - as China prepares to open up its borders despite a huge surge in infections."

[url]https://news.sky.com/story/covid-patien ... 775498/url]

Here we go again. Twenty twenty 3.
"You have to make the good out of the bad because that is all you have got to make it out of."
- Robert Penn Warren -

Return to “Lounge”