Tornadoes in the South

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Miorita

Tornadoes in the South

Post by Miorita »

Across few states there are developing tornadoes:

Damaging tornadoes continue wreaking havoc across the South

I ask that we work, meditate with White Tara for saving the lives of friends, enemies and unknown persons alike... or any other way of helping the beings in need.

:anjali:
Miorita

Re: Tornadoes in the South

Post by Miorita »

Fox News: Tornado slams Louisiana town leaving 2 dead, including child; mother missing

Yes, one day we'll all become Buddhas. Until then, we fail rght where we were able and needed.

Miorita

Post by Miorita »

More are possible into Thursday. Snow follows.
Forecasters expect the storm system to hobble the upper Midwest with ice, rain and snow for days, as well as move into the Northeast and central Appalachians. Residents from West Virginia to Vermont were told to watch out for a possible significant mix of snow, ice and sleet, and the National Weather Service issued a winter storm watch from Wednesday night through Friday afternoon, depending on the timing of the storm.

National Weather Service meteorologist Melissa Dye in the Twin Cities said this is a “long duration event” with snow, ice and rain through Friday night. Minnesota was expecting a lull Wednesday, followed by a second round of snow.

The same weather system dumped heavy snow in the Sierra Nevada and western U.S. in recent days.
https://www.mlive.com/news/2022/12/stor ... dwest.html

Miorita
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

As my practice book has just been ordered and it's on its way when it will be shipped, let's do dedication in English:

JANG-CHUB SEM-CHOG RINPOCHE
MA-KYE PA-NAM KYE-GYUR-CHIG
KYE-PA NYAM-PA ME-PAR-YANG
GONG-NE GONG-DU PHEL-WAR-SHOG

You know what? This is short and sweet.
Let's better do the Dedication Prayer by Lord Jigten Sumgön. The long one!

Thank you!
Miorita

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”