Introducing myself

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
andrefelipep

Introducing myself

Post by andrefelipep »

Hello everybody!

I know that there are people who appreciate this art called Buddhism and here I introduce myself to you for the first time here on the forum.

To refine our meditative practice, we must be aware of three factors:

A) Science of Buddhism
B) Science of Meditation
C) Life Science

To understand life we ​​need to go step by step.

The Science of Buddhism shows us that meditation is the only and exclusive practice for understanding our true nature. Through Buddhism, we managed to be aware of such methodologies and adopted them to better recognize our essence.

The Science of Meditation talks about the mind. Many say that meditation is not easy and it is not easy. Few people say that we would really need to speed up our mind and I partially agree.

The Science of Life speaks of the elemental factors of which life meets Buddhism.

We are sentient beings who admire the nature of life and we take advantage of it to better recognize our true nature. We recognize meditation because it is our own reflection. We recognize all factors based on solid science.

My opinion here is based on two predisposing factors:

1) Do we go to Buddhism or does Buddhism come to us?
2) Does the science of life make sense with Buddhist practices?

Meditative practice is not easy, but it is not difficult either. Each recognizes their role in understanding the laws of life, meditation and Buddhism.

When meditating, we must be aware of several factors. All of them warn of the sanity of life, Buddhism and meditation.

I recommend that everyone understands the discerning eye of life.

Looking into the eyes can become fatal if extended to the fullest.

My position in this confrontation focuses on meditating and understanding meditation. It is necessary to understand that only meditative practice can guide you to your own self-knowledge. Only practice will show you the vital principles of meditation.

By practicing, we actually refine meditative conduct. We cannot be afraid of exceptions or bad conduct. Only true life guidance will show us the truth.

Orient yourself and you will find the key to your deepest answers.

Don't just focus on recent or outdated methodologies. Focus on your prior knowledge and your valid knowledge. Only in this way will we understand all the behaviors that lead us to Buddhism.

Meditation makes us stronger when we appreciate the true horizon of natural conditions.
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Introducing myself

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

Kim O'Hara
Former staff member

Post by Kim O'Hara »

andrefelipep wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:01 am Hello everybody!

... here I introduce myself to you for the first time here on the forum. ...
:hi: and :thanks:

but you seem to have forgotten to introduce yourself.

:coffee:
Kim
PadmaVonSamba

Post by PadmaVonSamba »

andrefelipep wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:01 am To refine our meditative practice, we must be aware of three factors:

A) Science of Buddhism
B) Science of Meditation
C) Life Science
I think over the last 2,600 years there may have been a few refined meditators who never gave much thought to those three ABCs.

maybe.

😊
EMPTIFUL.
An inward outlook produces outward insight.

Return to “Introductions”