Dudjom Tersar House Sydney?

Dharmadale

Dudjom Tersar House Sydney?

Post by Dharmadale »

Hi there,
I have just learned that H.H. Dungse Garab Dorje Rinpoche is in Australia. I have managed to find his itinerary for Perth, Brisbane and Canberra. It seems like he is also visiting Sydney but can find no information online. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
ddorje

Re: Dudjom Tersar House Sydney?

Post by ddorje »

As far as I understand Rinpoche will be going from Canberra to Sydney on the 19th, and departing Australia on the 21st. There's no dharma/teaching/practice schedule for Sydney, but I could ask closer to the time if you'd like to join in any gatherings that happen?
'Maybe you collect a lot of important writings, major texts, personal instructions private notes, whatever. If you haven't practiced, books won't help you when you die. Look at the mind - that's my sincere advice' - Longchen Rabjam
Dharmadale

Post by Dharmadale »

Thanks for responding! That's okay, I actually live in Armidale,NSW. If there are no actual Dharma events scheduled it probably makes more sense for me to try and get to Brisbane for the events on the 8 & 9 Oct.. Thanks again!
ddorje

Post by ddorje »

Wonderful, good luck, I hope you can connect! There's also something on the 16th of October in Canberra you could attend. PM for details if needed.
'Maybe you collect a lot of important writings, major texts, personal instructions private notes, whatever. If you haven't practiced, books won't help you when you die. Look at the mind - that's my sincere advice' - Longchen Rabjam

Return to “Nyingma”