The Precious Treasury of the Expanse and Awakened Awareness

Discussion of the fifth religious tradition of Tibet.
James Sealy

The Precious Treasury of the Expanse and Awakened Awareness

Post by James Sealy »

By: Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche

The Precious Treasury of the Expanse and Awakened Awareness;
The Ornaments of the Definitive Secret
ISBN: 978-1-956950-17-5
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=isbn+numbe ... nb_sb_noss

Library of Congress Control Number: 2021900331
Copyright © 2022 Mustang Bon Foundation

Published by Mustang Bon Publishing
Second Edition

ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0B1W21S16
Publisher ‏ : ‎ Mustang Bon Foundation; 2nd edition (May 19, 2022)
Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 19, 2022
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 33475 KB
Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited

A second master piece of Shardza Rinpoche who attained the rainbow body འཇའ་ལུས་, ja lü, Wyl. 'ja' lus) in 1935 with leaving only hairs and nails in his tent.

Shardza Rinpoche is famous for his indexing of dzogchen text. Rinpoche could write superfast text, and his text are very complete, mostly based on Dzogchen and Tantra.

If this translation is without mistakes, that can conclude here sure the professionals, whose critics are always very to the point.
I warned already, Gehsela A Sönam on some translation mistakes from Mr. Brown some time ago, but we see he is willing to continue with Mr. Brown.
Geshela will have sure his reasons to do so.

I am always happy if books are for 80% well translated, the rest i can correct by myself.

If we read books and complicated text, then we have to reflect that always to our practice.
If we do not practice accordingly, then every Dharma book can cause confusions.

Those books are therefore always an aid, to the given mouth to ear teachings from our Tsawe lama´s or Geshes
These books are not understandable, for the full extent, to the beginners in Dzogchen and Tantra.
James Sealy

Re: The Precious Treasury of the Expanse and Awakened Awareness

Post by James Sealy »

James Sealy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:48 pm By: Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche

Second Edition

A second master piece of Shardza Rinpoche who attained the rainbow body འཇའ་ལུས་, ja lü, Wyl. 'ja' lus) in 1935 with leaving only hairs and nails in his tent.

Shardza Rinpoche is famous for his indexing of dzogchen text. Rinpoche could write superfast text, and his texts are very complete, mostly based on Dzogchen and Tantra.

If this translation is without mistakes, that can conclude here sure the professionals, whose critics are always very to the point.
I warned already, Gehsela A Sönam on some translation mistakes from Mr. Brown some time ago, but we see he is willing to continue with Mr. Brown.

I am always happy if books are for 80% well translated, the rest i can correct by myself.

If we read books and complicated text, then we have to reflect that always to our practice.

Those books are therefore always an aid, to the given mouth to ear teachings from our Tsawe lama´s or Geshes
These books are not understandable, for the full extent, to the beginners in Dzogchen and Tantra.
lelopa

Re: The Precious Treasury of the Expanse and Awakened Awareness

Post by lelopa »

James Sealy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:42 pm
James Sealy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:48 pm By: Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche

Second Edition

Shardza Rinpoche is famous for his indexing of dzogchen text. Rinpoche could write superfast text, and his texts are very complete, mostly based on Dzogchen and Tantra.

This could be of interest:

https://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?t=36767
Lost In Transmission

Return to “Bön”