How can I complain about moderators?!

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
zambala

Post by zambala »

I believe I am treated very unjustly with my only 1 theme. And I want to protest.

I am a polite person, I never use vulgar words, or empty accusations or similar. I have been in Buddhism for 25 years, and almost all my posts are deleted by Moderators;

1) My topic was accepted very unwillingly, after forcing me to overwrite it 4 times, accusing me on "slandering Buddhism" with my honest experience and views.

From my 7 large posts only 2 have been approved,

2) Now my thread has been closed aby another Moderator with some strange accusations "the person doesn't practice anymore Buddhism, let he go some other place to ask" - I don't think he knows me personally to make such accusations.

I have spent most of my life in Buddhism, I can be and I am myself a Buddhist teacher, and I don't think it is correct to mistreat me in that way as it has been done. If the Moderators are so unqualified it is their problem and not mine.

p.s. It seems I have to archive my post so I can repost it again in the case it would be deleted by some Moderator again.
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Re: How can I complain about moderators?!

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

zambala wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:55 pm How can I complain about moderators?!

I believe I am treated very unjustly with my only 1 theme. And I want to protest.
I made your post public, and I suppose you can also pm the site owner, or go through the appeals process in the TOS, but as this is a pretty open and shut case, your chance of success is low.
I am a polite person, I never use vulgar words, or empty accusations or similar. I have been in Buddhism for 25 years, and almost all my posts are deleted by Moderators;

1) My topic was accepted very unwillingly, after forcing me to overwrite it 4 times, accusing me on "slandering Buddhism" with my honest experience and views.
You are on a forum dedicated to Vajrayana and Mahayana Buddhism trying to claim you’ve been harmed by refuge and/or empowerment, why on earth would we tolerate that? We are clearly not the place you should be looking for answers.

As to politeness, that is not really the issue.

2) Now my thread has been closed aby another Moderator with some strange accusations "the person doesn't practice anymore Buddhism, let he go some other place to ask" - I don't think he knows me personally to make such accusations.
I don’t need to, your last post mentioned you have begun practicing Islam, and yoy repeatedly talk about how you have been damaged or harmed by “magic” via your refuge ceremony and empowerments.
I have spent most of my life in Buddhism, I can be and I am myself a Buddhist teacher, and I don't think it is correct to mistreat me in that way as it has been done. If the Moderators are so unqualified it is their problem and not mine.
If you are a Buddhist teacher it’s odd you are here talking about practicing Islam and would also quite likely have resources to answer the questions about empowerment you’ve asked here.
p.s. It seems I have to archive my post so I can repost it again in the case it would be deleted by some Moderator again.
Do whatever you want, I’m transparent about my decisions and do not feel obligated in the least to do anything other than what I have done, given that this is a Mahayana/Vajrayana forum, not a forum for people exploring other religions who feel they were harmed by their Refuge ceremony, etc.

It doesn’t mean you can’t participate here, it means that whatever your religious conflict is, it isn’t appropriate to this forum and should be taken elsewhere.

It is either a mental health issue, an issue for another religious leader (if you are converting or some such), or some degree of both. The only function of such a thread on this forum is acrimony, and I am not allowing it.

Sorry we can’t provide a better resource for your situation, but we can’t, and given that you are moving away from Buddhism, clearly it makes more sense to look elsewhere for assistance.

Of course you are more than welcome to discuss Buddhist topics, etc.
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

For reference here is the content of your most recent post:
“zambala” wrote: Great, how to get free of them, and I am not chasing, I am liberating all beings from suffering.

Because I don't see Buddhists very enthusiastic about saving beings from worldly imperfections & suffering, now I practise mostly Islam. And not for chasing exp-eriences, but for the same reason why I started to practice Buddhism - to actually liberate the world from all evil & imperfect individuals.
Clearly, I have good reasons for responding as I did. This is the last I will be saying about it, you can go through the TOS appeal procedure if you like.

I’d again urge contact with spiritual leaders from your new tradition, mental health practitioners, or both for resolution of these problems.

-Khunu Lama
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

locking this as there is little else to say.

-Khunu Lama

Return to “Suggestion Box”