tso bum (Bumpa without spout)

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
zerwe

tso bum (Bumpa without spout)

Post by zerwe »

Hi as you can see from the subject I am looking for a tso bum (Bumpa without spout) or as I am learning also called "Main Vase" or "Victory Vase"

I have checked the usual suspects and most either do not have or did and they are now out of stock.

I didn't know if anyone else knew of a supplier who may have.

Shaun :namaste:
jmlee369

Re: tso bum (Bumpa without spout)

Post by jmlee369 »

zerwe wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:05 am Hi as you can see from the subject I am looking for a tso bum (Bumpa without spout) or as I am learning also called "Main Vase" or "Victory Vase"

I have checked the usual suspects and most either do not have or did and they are now out of stock.

Hi Shaun,

It seems the usual suppliers are indeed having issues. I have found this one, but it comes as a set and on the pricier side.
zerwe

Post by zerwe »

jmlee369 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:38 pm
zerwe wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:05 am Hi as you can see from the subject I am looking for a tso bum (Bumpa without spout) or as I am learning also called "Main Vase" or "Victory Vase"

Hi Shaun,

It seems the usual suppliers are indeed having issues. I have found this one, but it comes as a set and on the pricier side.
Thanks. Yes, I saw this one as well. I am going to wait a bit and see if anything else turns up, if not, this certainly is a handsome set.

jmlee369

Post by jmlee369 »

zerwe wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:19 am

Hi Shaun,

Thanks. Yes, I saw this one as well. I am going to wait a bit and see if anything else turns up, if not, this certainly is a handsome set.

I just came across this, but I have no experience with this vendor and cannot guarantee anything.
zerwe

Post by zerwe »

jmlee369 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:58 am
zerwe wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:19 am

Hi Shaun,

I just came across this, but I have no experience with this vendor and cannot guarantee anything.
Thanks again. I will look into this.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”