Garchen Institute Ngondro retreats 2022

GreenPandaLord

Garchen Institute Ngondro retreats 2022

Post by GreenPandaLord »

So I am interested in doing the ngondro retreats, but the first retreat on refuge and prostration has already started and registration is closed. I have the Lung and watched the intro video from February. I signed up for the remaining 3 retreats on Vajrasattva, mandala offerings, and guru yoga, and sent a couple emails to the institute asking if it is OK if I get the prostration and refuge retreat next time it comes around. I have not gotten a response. They also are not answering the phone. Is it OK to do the retreats out of order or should I wait until next year's retreats?
GreenPandaLord

Re: Garchen Institute Ngondro retreats 2022

Post by GreenPandaLord »

I got ahold of them they said to start with the retreats available and to proceed with the prostration and refuge when it comes around again next year.
absolutelyboei

Re: Garchen Institute Ngondro retreats 2022

Post by absolutelyboei »

A lot of times lamas can give you the lung for practicing ngondro. Drikung Kagyu has the ngondro all in the same book as well. There might be a small center near you where you can ask a lama.
Last edited by absolutelyboei on Thu May 26, 2022 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kagyu”