Any empowerment of the potential of vidyā (rig pa'i rtsal dbang) for 2022?

vitralak

Any empowerment of the potential of vidyā (rig pa'i rtsal dbang) for 2022?

Post by vitralak »

Does anyone know if any of the eighteen empowerments of the potential of vidyā (rig pa'i rtsal dbang) or any empowerment like Konchok Chidu, etc. that contains a rig pa'i rtsal dbang "considered as complete", is programmed for this 2022? Sorry if the question is not well formulated or there is an error in it. Thanks.
Passing By

Re: Any empowerment of the potential of vidyā (rig pa'i rtsal dbang) for 2022?

Post by Passing By »

Maybe Chakung Jigme Wangdrak's upcoming Dzogchen event

Gar Drolma's Khenpo Samdup was also scheduled to give the Karling Shitro's direct introduction but it got postponed
heart

Post by heart »

vitralak wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:13 pm Does anyone know if any of the eighteen empowerments of the potential of vidyā (rig pa'i rtsal dbang) or any empowerment like Konchok Chidu, etc. that contains a rig pa'i rtsal dbang "considered as complete", is programmed for this 2022? Sorry if the question is not well formulated or there is an error in it. Thanks.
The "eighteen empowerments of the potential of vidyā (rig pa'i rtsal dbang)"? There are many more :smile:

Try to find a master you really trust first and get to know him/her first then you can ask for something like that.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Toenail

Post by Toenail »

Take to heart what Magnus said. Do check the teacher first. Not just their website etc., ask around. Ask also people you trust and feel like they are respected here privately for advice. Do not just go for buzzwords, check the lineage, claims etc.

Also Chetsang Rinpoche is teaching Hevajra for 10 days this summer in Germany. Not sure how elaborate the empowerment will be though. And not sure what Tantra class etc it is but you can research and look it up.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Toenail wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:22 pm And not sure what Tantra class etc it is but you can research and look it up.
Unsurpassed Yoga Tantra, Nondual Class, according to the Sakyapas.
Toenail

Post by Toenail »

So that would be a good thing for OP
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Toenail wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:55 pm So that would be a good thing for OP
Not really. The rig pa'i rtsal dbang is deeper than the fourth empowerment. Of course attending a Hevajra empowerment is not negative, but it is not related to Dzogchen teachings directly.
vitralak

Post by vitralak »

Thank you very much everyone for your answers.

Return to “Dzogchen”