HE Jhado Rinpoche teachings in CA

Marenz

Re: HE Jhado Rinpoche teachings in CA

Post by Marenz »

Does anyone have any more information on the Chakrasamvara and Vajrayogjni empowerments next month?

I am considering attending, as I would really like to make an in-person connection with Jhado Rinpoche. Do these empowerments constitute a major empowerment or are they permission blessings? Do they come with a commitment to do tsog? I have not yet received a full HYT empowerment, so I want be to be very clear going into them. I emailed Sera Jey, but their response was only about how to register.
zerwe

Post by zerwe »

Marenz wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:21 am Does anyone have any more information on the Chakrasamvara and Vajrayogjni empowerments next month?

I am considering attending, as I would really like to make an in-person connection with Jhado Rinpoche. Do these empowerments constitute a major empowerment or are they permission blessings? Do they come with a commitment to do tsog? I have not yet received a full HYT empowerment, so I want be to be very clear going into them. I emailed Sera Jey, but their response was only about how to register.
Mother Tantra comes with Tsog commitment.

Shaun :namaste:
Marenz

Post by Marenz »

zerwe wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:04 pm

Mother Tantra comes with Tsog commitment.

Thank you.
Lobsang Chojor

Post by Lobsang Chojor »

Marenz wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:21 am Does anyone have any more information on the Chakrasamvara and Vajrayogjni empowerments next month?

It'll likely be a Chakrasamvara Wang and Vajrayogini jenang. Along with the mantra commitments from Rinpoche there will be a commitment to offer tsog.
"Morality does not become pure unless darkness is dispelled by the light of wisdom"
  • Aryasura, Paramitasamasa 6.5
ༀ་ཨ་ར་པ་ཙ་ན་དྷཱི༔ Oṃ A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhīḥ
Marenz

Post by Marenz »

Lobsang Chojor wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:35 pm It'll likely be a Chakrasamvara Wang and Vajrayogini jenang. Along with the mantra commitments from Rinpoche there will be a commitment to offer tsog.
Thanks for the info. It seems like an amazing opportunity.
Lobsang Chojor

Post by Lobsang Chojor »

zerwe wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:29 am HE Jhado Rinpoche

Chakrasamvara and Vajrayogini Empowerments

San Jose 1/14/2022 and 1/15/2022

https://serajeyfoundation.org/his-emine ... d-1-15-22/

H.E. Jhado Rinpoche’s Empowerments in San Jose, California
1/14/2022 2 pm – 6 pm Chakrasamvara Empowerment
1/15/2022 2 pm – 6 pm Vajra Yogini Empowerment
Commitments: Six Session Guru Yoga and Vajra Yogini’s Mantra as daily recitation promise. Rinpoche may advise on a quantity during the empowerment.

Registration is required for both events. To register, please provide your full legal name as it appears on your photo ID and a copy of your COVID vaccination record as soon as possible due to limited event seating.
Venue and details will be provided after registration.

All Sera Jey Foundation events are free as usual but donations of any amount are appreciated!
Please make checks payable to:
Sera Jey Foundation
1525 Elm Street El Cerrito, CA 94530
You may also donate via our website.

Do you know if this is getting livestreamed? Someone I know asked the other week and they said not but things change quickly at the moment.
"Morality does not become pure unless darkness is dispelled by the light of wisdom"
zerwe

Post by zerwe »

Lobsang Chojor wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:19 pm
zerwe wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:29 am HE Jhado Rinpoche

Chakrasamvara and Vajrayogini Empowerments

San Jose 1/14/2022 and 1/15/2022

https://serajeyfoundation.org/his-emine ... d-1-15-22/

H.E. Jhado Rinpoche’s Empowerments in San Jose, California
1/14/2022 2 pm – 6 pm Chakrasamvara Empowerment
1/15/2022 2 pm – 6 pm Vajra Yogini Empowerment
Commitments: Six Session Guru Yoga and Vajra Yogini’s Mantra as daily recitation promise. Rinpoche may advise on a quantity during the empowerment.

Registration is required for both events. To register, please provide your full legal name as it appears on your photo ID and a copy of your COVID vaccination record as soon as possible due to limited event seating.
Venue and details will be provided after registration.

All Sera Jey Foundation events are free as usual but donations of any amount are appreciated!
Please make checks payable to:
Sera Jey Foundation
1525 Elm Street El Cerrito, CA 94530
You may also donate via our website.

Do you know if this is getting livestreamed? Someone I know asked the other week and they said not but things change quickly at the moment.
I have not seen any indication that it is. Is there something that changed that I am not aware of?

Lobsang Chojor

Post by Lobsang Chojor »

zerwe wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:51 pm I have not seen any indication that it is. Is there something that changed that I am not aware of?

Not that I'm aware of, just checking if you were aware if anything changed since the announcement.
zerwe

Post by zerwe »

FYI, No teaching tonight. A fallen tree has cut power to LMB. Rinpoche is going to teach and they are going to try
record with a handheld camera.

zerwe

Post by zerwe »

Power back on! :namaste: :namaste: :namaste:
Tashi_Gyatso2022

Post by Tashi_Gyatso2022 »

Hi I am new to the site and just found this forum. Would anyone be able to PM me the Begtse mantras? I took the empowerment but wasn’t able to write them down.
Konchog1

Post by Konchog1 »

Lobsang Chojor wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:35 pm

It'll likely be a Chakrasamvara Wang and Vajrayogini jenang. Along with the mantra commitments from Rinpoche there will be a commitment to offer tsog.
And the Eight Limbs of Praise everyday and the Mother Tantra vows.
Equanimity is the ground. Love is the moisture. Compassion is the seed. Bodhicitta is the result.

-Paraphrase of Khensur Rinpoche Lobsang Tsephel citing the Guhyasamaja Tantra

"All memories and thoughts are the union of emptiness and knowing, the Mind.
Without attachment, self-liberating, like a snake in a knot.
Through the qualities of meditating in that way,
Mental obscurations are purified and the dharmakaya is attained."

-Ra Lotsawa, All-pervading Melodious Drumbeats

Return to “Gelug”