Troma Ngondro

Rickden

Troma Ngondro

Post by Rickden »

Does anyone in here have the Troma Ngondro text in English and could kindly send it to me? I recently received the initiation and the Tibetan text for the Ngondro but it would be more helpful for me in I had an English translation too. Please help me!
Lingpupa

Re: Troma Ngondro

Post by Lingpupa »

For reasons of samaya and for reasons of copyright people may be reluctant to send copies of a text like this to unknown persons "met" on the internet - I expect you will understand why.

But all is not lost. You can buy it at:
https://www.berotsana.org/collections/t ... blications

It's the green book you want.
All best wishes

"The profundity of your devotion to your lama is not measured by your ability to turn a blind eye."
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

Very :good: Thank you.
treehuggingoctopus

Post by treehuggingoctopus »

Actually, the complete text of the Troma Nakmo ngondro (as well as of the four TN feasts) can be found here https://www.dudjominternationalfoundati ... oma-nakmo/

It is available to all interested, for free.

This is the main official website of Dudjom Sangye Pema Shepa Rinpoche, and the texts are made available for free to all interested according to his explicit wish. The melodies are also available somewhere, again for free, but I cannot remember where.
Générosité de l’invisible.
Notre gratitude est infinie.
Le critère est l’hospitalité.

Edmond Jabès
Lingpupa

Post by Lingpupa »

Oh thanks, Octo, I hadn't spotted that before. Very nice indeed.
All best wishes

"The profundity of your devotion to your lama is not measured by your ability to turn a blind eye."
treehuggingoctopus

Lingpupa wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:48 pm Oh thanks, Octo, I hadn't spotted that before. Very nice indeed.
It is, isn't it? He ended the retreat in Valencia with a passionate denouncement of those who use the Dharma to make money, build up their status or benefit from it in any mundane way., insisting that we are here to serve the society and all beings in every possible way. All of the retreat was open to all, for free -- the organisers had planned to organise it the standard way, but he forced them to return all our donations (unless we chose not do so). Chatral Rinpoche's heart-son -- what else is there to say?

Edmond Jabès
Lingpupa

Post by Lingpupa »

I AM IMPRESSED
All best wishes

Tongnyid Dorje

Post by Tongnyid Dorje »

treehuggingoctopus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:44 am Actually, the complete text of the Troma Nakmo ngondro (as well as of the four TN feasts) can be found here https://www.dudjominternationalfoundati ... oma-nakmo/

It is available to all interested, for free.

This is the main official website of Dudjom Sangye Pema Shepa Rinpoche, and the texts are made available for free to all interested according to his explicit wish. The melodies are also available somewhere, again for free, but I cannot remember where.
INCREDIBLE, THANK YOU!!!
Tongnyid Dorje

Post by Tongnyid Dorje »

treehuggingoctopus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:17 pm
Lingpupa wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:48 pm Oh thanks, Octo, I hadn't spotted that before. Very nice indeed.
It is, isn't it? He ended the retreat in Valencia with a passionate denouncement of those who use the Dharma to make money, build up their status or benefit from it in any mundane way., insisting that we are here to serve the society and all beings in every possible way. All of the retreat was open to all, for free -- the organisers had planned to organise it the standard way, but he forced them to return all our donations (unless we chose not do so). Chatral Rinpoche's heart-son -- what else is there to say?
LONG LIFE TO DODJOM TERSAR! I REJOICE!!!!
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

:good:
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
treehuggingoctopus

I have found some of the melodies:
https://www.berotsana.org/pages/free-downloads
Troma Intermediate Sadhana & Troma Feasts of Chod

Recorded in tunes developed by Dudjom Yangsi Rinpoche

Kyabje Dudjom Yangsi Sangye Pema Shepa Rinpoche arranged to have the Dudjom Tersar Troma Chod Intermediate Sadhana and Troma Feasts of Chod recorded with the intent to offer it freely. These beautiful audio recordings feature male and female voices chanting the melodies and using the instruments according to the tunes used by Dudjom Yangsi.

Rinpoche has freely offered the recording on his travels around the world and has requested Light of Berotsana make it available as an offering to students of Troma as a free download.

Edmond Jabès
Rickden

Post by Rickden »

Thank you everyone for the help and also other wonderful information. May the Buddha dharma flourish in all directions!!!
tobes

Post by tobes »

treehuggingoctopus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:17 pm
= True Dharma. :anjali:
Lyosha

Post by Lyosha »

treehuggingoctopus wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:21 pm I have found some of the melodies:
https://www.berotsana.org/pages/free-downloads
Troma Intermediate Sadhana & Troma Feasts of Chod

Recorded in tunes developed by Dudjom Yangsi Rinpoche

Kyabje Dudjom Yangsi Sangye Pema Shepa Rinpoche arranged to have the Dudjom Tersar Troma Chod Intermediate Sadhana and Troma Feasts of Chod recorded with the intent to offer it freely. These beautiful audio recordings feature male and female voices chanting the melodies and using the instruments according to the tunes used by Dudjom Yangsi.

Rinpoche has freely offered the recording on his travels around the world and has requested Light of Berotsana make it available as an offering to students of Troma as a free download.
Hello. I suppose that only me have such problem - after downloading .rar archive and unpacking it all mp3 files are 0 bytes in size, so I can not launch it. Brief googling had not gave any result. Could anyone give me advise on how to solve this problem? Thanks
Lingpupa

Post by Lingpupa »

Lyosha wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 am Hello. I suppose that only me have such problem - after downloading .rar archive and unpacking it all mp3 files are 0 bytes in size, so I can not launch it. Brief googling had not gave any result. Could anyone give me advise on how to solve this problem? Thanks
Worked for me. How big are your zip files? The problem looks like it's with your system. But one thing - I only saw zip files, not rar archives. Did you try to use the wrong decompressing program perhaps?
fwiw...
All best wishes

Losal Samten

Post by Losal Samten »

Lyosha wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 am Hello. I suppose that only me have such problem - after downloading .rar archive and unpacking it all mp3 files are 0 bytes in size, so I can not launch it. Brief googling had not gave any result. Could anyone give me advise on how to solve this problem? Thanks
Sounds like a download error. Try redownloading them again.
Lacking mindfulness, we commit every wrong. - Nyoshul Khen Rinpoche
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔
ཨོཾ་ཧ་ནུ་པྷ་ཤ་བྷ་ར་ཧེ་ཡེ་སྭཱ་ཧཱ།།
ཨཱོཾ་མ་ཏྲི་མུ་ཡེ་སལེ་འདུ།།

Return to “Chod”