Hi

Minobu

Hi

Post by Minobu »

I've had this ahh ha moment about Lotus Buddhism in general and the part the Gakki plays in it...

i did not want to come back and post a title like "Warriors"....lol...but this is the deal.

It's like the Women's Division that came out of the 2nd WW and migrated with the Gakki to the west were like Warrior Bodhisattvas in their painstaking approach to keep others practicing...My Mom Trained under their tutelage and was excellent in performing the "Making the horse drink from the well for it's and everyones own good " .
that was meant as non sarcasm after the reread...straight from the heart ...

The only real book i can judge Sensei President Ikeda ,by reading his writings ,was that original "Daily Guidance Memo .....it was a blue hard cover with one saying for each day of the year....all very positive....

then some of the original human revolution ...blurbs really from listening to it at meetings...

anyhow...we all are vital in getting the job done and am very Grateful to the Gakki especially the Women's Division of the early Seventies here in Canada.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Re: Hi

Post by Queequeg »

:heart:
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
narhwal90
Global Moderator

Post by narhwal90 »

I think NSA, SGI and perhaps efforts in Japan also would have gone nowhere without the Women's Division. I think it remains true today, there is lots of talk from the Men's Division but look at the folks coming into the community centers to run the bookstores, clean, run the office and well more than half are women.
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

It's all interesting to watch....Undeniable , just like some say it took a Mao to give back China to it's people and take it back from Britain and European interests.....It took Sensei Ikeda to bring this "Teaching" to the west and be as successful as it is.

The split gave me courage, eventually,to question everything.....which is the wish of Lord Sakyamuni Buddha.

It's the Lotus Sutra....perfect in all it's appearances in Samsara.

To negatively argue over it's unfolding and various schools of thought produced from The Lotus Sutra, is just slanderous to the Lotus Sutra.

The Gakki is protected and loved by all who participated in the Ceremony in The Air.....

I owe an incredible debt of gratitude to Sensei Ikeda and all of the Gakki that touched and changed my life.

thats my ahh ha experience...it's all about rejoicing at the whole unfolding of the Lotus Sutra during Mappo.

:group:
tkp67

Post by tkp67 »

NMRK
dude

Post by dude »

:namaste:

Return to “Soka Gakkai/SGI”