Vocabulary List for Commentary to Words of My Perfect Teacher

Looking for translations, or for help with translations and transliterations? This is the place.
suyog

Vocabulary List for Commentary to Words of My Perfect Teacher

Post by suyog »

Hello guys,

I am in the process of creating a vocabulary list for a lecture series on YouTube by Khenpo Namdrol where he gives a commentary on Words of My Perfect Teacher.

Lecture Series:

I am making available vocab list for Video #2 to #6. This list has a total of 767 words in .txt and google sheets which you can import to memorization apps like Anki App easily.

If you want to get full vocab list, please DM. Please refer to the document in the link below to understand what the project entails and the fees I have set for the complete list. Also refer to the excerpt from the PDF document in the link.

Link to PDF explanation:

Intended Benefits for those who already have a year or so of both classical and colloquial Tibetan:
Learn Dharma vocabulary
Using the list to develop listening skills in Tibetan language
Familiarity with Khenpo Namdrol’s pronunciation etc.
Replication of similar projects
Ayu
Global Moderator

Re: Vocabulary List for Commentary to Words of My Perfect Teacher

Post by Ayu »

Hello suyog,
that soumds like a really great and helpful work.

Could you please add some information about your qualification? It's not meant to expose yourself as a boaster, but for giving people a hint whom they are reling on.
suyog

Re: Vocabulary List for Commentary to Words of My Perfect Teacher

Post by suyog »

Hello Ayu,

I am an Intermediate Level student of Colloquial and Classical Tibetan.

I am relying on experts to build the vocabulary list. Folks like those who have gone to shedra and studied for many years. I am primarily an organizer only.

Suyog.

Return to “Language”