There is now a new thread on the Sanga Ap

oldbob

There is now a new thread on the Sanga Ap

Post by oldbob »

:namaste:

"Room for Improvement"

Perhaps this will be a good place to discuss the issues facing the Dzogchen Community.

If anyone needs an invitation to the Sangha Ap - You can ask for it here and someone will send it to you.

:heart:
Bapho

Re: There is now a new thread on the Sanga Ap

Post by Bapho »

oldbob wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:41 pm :namaste:

"Room for Improvement"

Perhaps this will be a good place to discuss the issues facing the Dzogchen Community.

If anyone needs an invitation to the Sangha Ap - You can ask for it here and someone will send it to you.

Hi oldbob, thanks for the information. I am registered to receive Dzogchen teachings with Yeshi Namkhai at the upcoming event (June 20-27).
I haven't previously received teachings from him or his father.
Should I wait to receive instructions to request my six digit number to access the app? That is, after the 27th. :namaste:
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

oldbob wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:41 pm Perhaps this will be a good place to discuss the issues facing the Dzogchen Community.
Nothing wrong with wishful thinking
oldbob

Post by oldbob »

Try

[email protected]

for info about the retreat.

and

Yes, I believe in the tooth fairy.

So maybe if I put some Kusha grass under my pillow - maybe YSN and Merigar will teach Dzogchen in the tradition of ChNN, with Lungs for all of the Secondary Practices being given by lineage holders in the afternoons.

YSN has the permission from ChNN to teach what was transmitted to him by ChNN. This is clearly explained in the letters of 2016 as to who can teach.

Check out the Bimboli Restaurant on the way up to the top of Mt Amiata from opposite the post office in CdP. Best pizza in the world :heart:
Miorita

Post by Miorita »

oldbob wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:12 am

This tooth fairy?

I believe in her too.

I would also believe that I would be happy if the Dharma would flourish at the Dzogchen community, even though I would not be a part of it.
With this intent, I present you with this text,

Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones

posted at Lotsawa House. With assistance I might read it, but to give transmission I definitely cannot.
Maybe you look into it.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

oldbob wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:12 am Yes, I believe in the tooth fairy.
So maybe if I put some Kusha grass under my pillow - maybe YSN and Merigar will teach Dzogchen in the tradition of ChNN, with Lungs for all of the Secondary Practices being given by lineage holders in the afternoons.
Best pizza in the world :heart:

Two of these statements are debatable and one is laughably implausible
Bapho

Post by Bapho »

oldbob wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:12 am Try

[email protected]

for info about the retreat.

and

YSN has the permission from ChNN to teach what was transmitted to him by ChNN. This is clearly explained in the letters of 2016 as to who can teach.

Check out the Bimboli Restaurant on the way up to the top of Mt Amiata from opposite the post office in CdP. Best pizza in the world :heart:
This thread got sidetracked too quickly... I'm responding my own question. If I have to wait for access to Sangha app..
By the way, the tooth fairy is called "El Ratón Perez" (the mouse tooth), "Il topolino dei denti"... in other places.

Return to “Dzogchen”