There are so many wealth generating practices - which / what are the best ones?

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
jet.urgyen

Re: There are so many wealth generating practices - which / what are the best ones?

Post by jet.urgyen »

rai wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:18 am How about Riwo Sangcho? I’ve heard that it is pretty good too.
It is, but you need to be careful and precise. And have a concrete secondary cause to be specific.
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
Kai lord

Re: There are so many wealth generating practices - which / what are the best ones?

Post by Kai lord »

merilingpa wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:27 pm Do you want to expand on that why they are so complicated or not so simple?
Grateful for a long answer :anjali:
Well, as you already know, there are outer, inner and secret obstacles to long life and overcome death. ;)
Life is like a game, either you win or lose!
Life is like a fight, either you live or die!
Life is like a show, either you laugh or cry!
Life is like a dream, either you know or not!!!
Knotty Veneer

Post by Knotty Veneer »

Wealth practices are tricky things. I suspect it is very hard to do them with a pure motivation.

I was taught that their purpose was to gain the resources and leisure to practice the Dharma in order to be of benefit.

I'm not sure how many of the people doing them are doing it for that reason alone.

Wealth of course can be a great obstacle to practice. Perhaps nearly as bad as deprivation.
This is not the wrong life.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”