Latest unread post?

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
Dawa Ösel

Latest unread post?

Post by Dawa Ösel »

Hi,

how can i jump to the latest unread post without scrolling through a while page of a thread?
narhwal90
Global Moderator

Re: Latest unread post?

Post by narhwal90 »

The closest thing to what I think you're looking for is the "New Posts" option of the "Quick links" menu. It shows the latest activity in the forums.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Dawa Ösel wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:26 am how can i jump to the latest unread post without scrolling through a while page of a thread?
Click Active Topics and then click the little paper icon next to a topic you want to read and it will go the most recent posts that you haven't read yet (when logged-in).
And then the paper icon goes away when you have already read all the posts in that topic.
Dawa Ösel

Post by Dawa Ösel »

DNS wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:09 pm
Dawa Ösel wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:26 am how can i jump to the latest unread post without scrolling through a while page of a thread?
Click Active Topics and then click the little paper icon next to a topic you want to read and it will go the most recent posts that you haven't read yet (when logged-in).

And then the paper icon goes away when you have already read all the posts in that topic.
That's what i was looking for! Thanks
Tao

Post by Tao »

:applause: :bow: :anjali:
ject

Post by ject »

DNS wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:09 pm

Why is it that all I can see is "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

ject wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:22 pm Why is it that all I can see is "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
Are you referring to the image in my post? If so, see if you can see it while you are logged-out. If you still can't see it when logged-out, then it must be some setting on your computer filtering out pop-ups or images.

Return to “Suggestion Box”