Dudjom Ngondro Help

Muddy343

Dudjom Ngondro Help

Post by Muddy343 »

Can you guys give me any advice for my first online retreat.
Nalanda

Re: Dudjom Ngondro Help

Post by Nalanda »

The one tomorrow by Abhaya?

There is a welcome packet you should receive for your retreat. It has everything you need to know.
IF YOU PRACTICE WITH A STRONG BELIEF IN WHAT
YOU ARE DOING, THEN THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT
YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH WITH YOUR PRACTICE.

CHAKUNG JIGME WANGDRAK RINPOCHE

Muddy343

Post by Muddy343 »

Nalanda wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:37 pm The one tomorrow by Abhaya?

There is a welcome packet you should receive for your retreat. It has everything you need to know.
Yes
YesheDronmar

Post by YesheDronmar »

They also sent out a set of resources after the retreat. Did you get those?
mahabuddha

Post by mahabuddha »

I attended the retreat but perhaps I'm missing something - is there a manual or outline how to actually practice the ngondro?
Many thanks vajra brothers/sisters
YesheDronmar

Post by YesheDronmar »

Did you get the email they sent out after the retreat? It has links to all kinds of resources: text, audio, etc. Let me know if you didn’t get the email from Abhaya Fellowship AFTER the retreat, and I can help you sort that out.

Also, Pema Osel Ling in Santa Cruz, CA, has a vibrant and ongoing Dudjom Tersar Ngondro program to support folks in receiving deeper teachings and learning how to offer the different sections of the ngondro. Here is the link.

https://www.vajrayana.org/ngondro/
mahabuddha

Post by mahabuddha »

I believe it was this email "Gratitude: Dudjom Ngondro Retreat" with this URL: https://www.abhayafellowship.org/ngondro-retreat-xxxxx - I found it

Thank you so much for the retreat and info. I guess I'm looking for a "Explain the steps to perform daily ngondro practice as if I'm a five year old."

Yours in the Dharma.

YesheDronmar wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:22 pm Did you get the email they sent out after the retreat? It has links to all kinds of resources: text, audio, etc. Let me know if you didn’t get the email from Abhaya Fellowship AFTER the retreat, and I can help you sort that out.

Also, Pema Osel Ling in Santa Cruz, CA, has a vibrant and ongoing Dudjom Tersar Ngondro program to support folks in receiving deeper teachings and learning how to offer the different sections of the ngondro. Here is the link.

https://www.vajrayana.org/ngondro/
YesheDronmar

Post by YesheDronmar »

Some of the instructions for how to do the Ngondro step by step can be found in the links in the Gratitude email.

In addition, the Pema Osel Ling program linked above will take you through it step by step, and can be done via Zoom.
YesheDronmar

Post by YesheDronmar »

Abhaya Fellowship has announced an online ngondro practice session to learn how to do the different parts, step by step. Let me know privately if you didn’t get this email from them and I can forward it to you.

Return to “Nyingma”