Jigme Rangdröl

Marenz

Jigme Rangdröl

Post by Marenz »

Hey,
Has anyone taking teachings from Jigme Rangdröl (Joe Evans) of the Rangdröl Foundation( https://www.rangdrolfoundation.com/)? Or, can anyone speak to his authorization to teach? I’m just trying to do my due diligence before attending any teaching with him. Thanks.
Malcolm

Re: Jigme Rangdröl

Post by Malcolm »

Marenz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:57 am Hey,
Has anyone taking teachings from Jigme Rangdröl (Joe Evans) of the Rangdröl Foundation( https://www.rangdrolfoundation.com/)? Or, can anyone speak to his authorization to teach? I’m just trying to do my due diligence before attending any teaching with him. Thanks.
Joe Evans is my student and I vouch for him 100%.
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

A single glance at him and I could tell he is 100% trustworthy.

Virgo
Marenz

Post by Marenz »

Awesome. Thank you both so much.
MiphamFan

Post by MiphamFan »

He used to be a regular poster here under josef?
Josef

Post by Josef »

MiphamFan wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:29 am He used to be a regular poster here under josef?
More of a reader these days.
I’m grateful for the kind words of support shared here by my teacher, mentor, and friend Malcolm, as well a Virgo.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Josef wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:56 am
MiphamFan wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:29 am He used to be a regular poster here under josef?
I’m grateful for the kind words of support shared here by my teacher, mentor, and friend Malcolm, as well a Virgo.
It is refreshing and encouraging to see that you are teaching. Please accept my thanks and respect. If people are interested in Dzogchen Teachings can I send them to you?

Virgo
Josef

Post by Josef »

Virgo wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:09 am
Josef wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:56 am
It is refreshing and encouraging to see that you are teaching. Please accept my thanks and respect. If people are interested in Dzogchen Teachings can I send them to you?

Virgo
Sure. Anyone who is sincerely interested is welcome to reach out and see if it is a good fit for them.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Josef wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:47 am
Virgo wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:09 am

Virgo
Sure. Anyone who is sincerely interested is welcome to reach out and see if it is a good fit for them.
Good to know. Thanks.

Virgo
microbuddha

Post by microbuddha »

I haven't done anything live with him yet, but have listened to a few of his recordings on Longchenpa's 30 pieces of advice and really like his knowledgeable, accessible, approachable vibe. Looking forward to doing his Dzogchen online retreat in March.
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

microbuddha wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:25 am I haven't done anything live with him yet, but have listened to a few of his recordings on Longchenpa's 30 pieces of advice and really like his knowledgeable, accessible, approachable vibe. Looking forward to doing his Dzogchen online retreat in March.
Nice, you posted during an hour with a wealth star in it. :popcorn:

Virgo
microbuddha

Post by microbuddha »

What is an hour with a wealth star? I am not familiar, excuse my ignorance, Virgo.
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

microbuddha wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:42 am What is an hour with a wealth star? I am not familiar, excuse my ignorance, Virgo.
It's a star called Golden Lock (Jin Gui) which is good for wealth building and asset acquisition. It's a good star to use to post events. There are many such good stars.

:namaste:

Virgo
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Virgo wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:02 am
microbuddha wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:42 am What is an hour with a wealth star? I am not familiar, excuse my ignorance, Virgo.
It's a star called Golden Lock (Jin Gui) which is good for wealth building and asset acquisition. It's a good star to use to post events. There are many such good stars.

:namaste:

Virgo
Anyway, my apologies for taking this thread off-topic. I am happy to answer any questions about this in a new thread, and thank you for your question microbuddha.

Virgo
ajhayes

Post by ajhayes »

I just thought I'd drop in and express interest in the teachings as well. I'll check the evading when I'm done with work.

Return to “Dzogchen”