Vajrapani ChNN lung

Karatzo

Vajrapani ChNN lung

Post by Karatzo »

Hello there,
does anyone have/ could record vajrapani practice and somehow send it to me please? I bought the book ChNN wrote but I need the melodies as well..and the pronunciation
Thank you
Sherab Rigdrol

Re: Vajrapani ChNN lung

Post by Sherab Rigdrol »

While you’re waiting for the audio you can go ahead and transform into Vajrapani in the context of a Tun as he was the original yidam used before Guru Tragphur.
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Karatzo wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:48 pm Hello there,
does anyone have/ could record vajrapani practice and somehow send it to me please? I bought the book ChNN wrote but I need the melodies as well..and the pronunciation
Thank you
there are audios and instructions, in case you have the transmissions, in shang shung store.
heart

Post by heart »

Sherab Rigdrol wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:44 pm While you’re waiting for the audio you can go ahead and transform into Vajrapani in the context of a Tun as he was the original yidam used before Guru Tragphur.
That is not correct. The yidam used before Guru Tragphur was Guru Drakpo.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

heart wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:34 am
Sherab Rigdrol wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:44 pm While you’re waiting for the audio you can go ahead and transform into Vajrapani in the context of a Tun as he was the original yidam used before Guru Tragphur.
That is not correct. The yidam used before Guru Tragphur was Guru Drakpo.

/magnus
In the short Thun it was Vajrapani - in the medium Thun it was Guru Drakpo (Takhyung Barwa).
Lost In Transmission
Karatzo

Post by Karatzo »

jet.urgyen wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:23 am
Karatzo wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:48 pm Hello there,
Thank you
there are audios and instructions, in case you have the transmissions, in shang shung store.

I bought the book but they dont have audio. This is what I'm asking for.

So instead of guru tragphur I use Vajrapani and the vajrapani heart mantra from the booklet I bought?
khemmis

Post by khemmis »

You can purchase it here:

https://shop.shangshungfoundation.com/e ... apani.html

or here:

https://shop.shangshunguk.org/product/vajrapani/

Sadly, still no downloadable version.

CD contains three mp3 files: explanations from Rinpoche (over 1h) and recording of a practice (around 50 minutes). I own it, but sending it would feel kinda bad without a permission from SS.
naljor

Post by naljor »

Melody same as in Medium Thun...
Karatzo

Post by Karatzo »

khemmis wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:24 pm You can purchase it here:

https://shop.shangshungfoundation.com/e ... apani.html

or here:

https://shop.shangshunguk.org/product/vajrapani/

Sadly, still no downloadable version.

CD contains three mp3 files: explanations from Rinpoche (over 1h) and recording of a practice (around 50 minutes). I own it, but sending it would feel kinda bad without a permission from SS.

Thank you. I dont understand how i searched and I didnt find it. I bought only the book thinking there is no CD. Thanks
FieldBob

Post by FieldBob »

I can not afford these recordings or books even thou I really want to study it. could someone send it to me in PM?

Return to “Dzogchen”