HH Khenchen Lama Rinpoche Guru Rinpoche daily mantras request

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
mire

HH Khenchen Lama Rinpoche Guru Rinpoche daily mantras request

Post by mire »

Hello I am sending you message from HH Khenchen Lama Rinpoche from facebook who asks for daily 100 daily Guru Rinpoche mantras

Very Important Message! Tashi Delek Everyone. Now this world is in a difficult situation with so many world problems. These are more difficult times in this modern 21st Century. I have one very good idea everyone! I already do Guru Rinpoche practice, meditation, and dedication. Now I am asking more people to do Guru Rinpoche mantra, prayer and dedicate this for World Peace. And to dedicate for all human beings to have more positive mind. And benefit all sentient beings to have Enlightenment. I am asking students and new people to do Guru Rinpoche mantra 100 times every day. And to promise to do this all through this life. This means it is a very easy practice but powerful meditation. It does not matter the time of day you do this. With people doing it all over the world, it means the mantra is continuous throughout every 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This makes it more powerful for our world. I already asked some of my students to do this. Now I am asking all my students and anyone everywhere to do this. I would like to have 100,000 people doing this every day. If you promise to do 100 Guru Rinpoche mantra every day, this is the same merit as if you do 1 billion. It is more powerful when everyone is doing this throughout the day, together every day. Then, together we do dedication for World Peace and I also do dedication for everyone. It does not matter your background, your religion, tradition, Buddhist, not Buddhist or atheist (does not believe in any God or gods). I only need human beings doing this. Please let me know on my website if you will agree to do this. If all 8 billion people on earth do this, there will be World Peace. I promise. Inner Guru Rinpoche. Khenchen Lama

Webside should be https://khenchenlama.com/

Om ah houng benza guru pema siddhi houng

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”