Texts related to ritual implements?

Dh Sthanashraddha

Texts related to ritual implements?

Post by Dh Sthanashraddha »

I too am on the path of ritual implements and studying any appropriate texts related to making one’s own ritual tools. Would be of great use. Can you direct me as to where you managed to get the Mindroling Manual of Vajrayana Implements from?
jet.urgyen

Re: Texts related to ritual implements?

Post by jet.urgyen »

Dh Sthanashraddha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:24 pm I too am on the path of ritual implements and studying any appropriate texts related to making one’s own ritual tools. Would be of great use. Can you direct me as to where you managed to get the Mindroling Manual of Vajrayana Implements from?
"Mindroling Manual of Vajrayana Implements and Dharma Objects (Nyagur Nyingma College, 2003)", afaik is in tibetan only.

a friend translator told me that even if it has no 'mindroling' it might correspont to 'phyag mtshan dang mchod rdzas yo byad kyi rnam bzhag', since the year and edition correspond. also told me that it isn't sufficient to elaborate such instruments and that oral instructions are paramount, for obvious reasons.

as far as i remember i had a copy, somewhere, but i have no much skill in tibetan.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Nyingma”