Nichiren admonishes his errant disciples, even those who chanted Namu Myoho renge kyo despite some peoples assertions

illarraza

Nichiren admonishes his errant disciples, even those who chanted Namu Myoho renge kyo despite some peoples assertions

Post by illarraza »

“Many such examples of slander are also found among Nichiren’s disciples and lay believers.”

“They entirely look up to groups of icchantikas and rely on them as leaders and, reverencing slanderers against the Dharma, make them national teachers. Taking up the Classic Filial Piety of Confucius, they beat their parents’ heads and, while chanting the Lotus Sutra of Lord Shakya with their mouths, they go against the Master of teachings.”

"You also mentioned in your letter that the people connected with Ōta Jōmyō are apparently saying that the theoretical teaching of the Lotus Sutra can in no way lead to enlightenment. They are making a serious mistake. Remember this about the theoretical and essential teachings of the Lotus Sutra: Which is shallow and which profound, which superior and which inferior, which lenient and which severe, and which subordinate and which primary must be judged in accordance with the time and the people’s capacity. There are three periods in which the sacred teachings of the Buddha’s lifetime should be propagated; the people’s capacity should be thought of in the same way."

and further down

"This doctrine concerning the theoretical and essential teachings is not my own [but was expounded by the Buddha]. Those who would distort it can only be possessed by the heavenly devil, or Pāpīyas, and will topple others along with themselves into the great citadel of the hell of incessant suffering. How foolish they are! Teach this doctrine to others clearly as I have taught you these many years. Those who call themselves my disciples and practice the Lotus Sutra should all practice as I do."

"...Some of my disciples may be asking. “Does Nichiren really have an understanding superior to that of Jikaku and Chishō?”

"The noblest people in the present age are in no way superior to Shakra or the boy Snow Mountains, yet because of my low social position, they have rejected my wise words. That is why the country is now on the brink of ruin. How lamentable! And what I find even sadder is that I will be unable to save those disciples of mine who have pitied my sufferings."

"...Although my disciples had already heard this, when both great and small persecutions confronted us, some were so astounded and terrified that they even forsook their faith. Did I not warn you in advance?"

"...Faced with such criticisms, my disciples became quite downcast and complained that I had been too provocative in my attacks on the True Word school."

"To such a place, where friends from former times never come to visit, where I have been abandoned even by my own disciples..."

"It would seem that Nichiren’s disciples, after journeying to the capital, at first were careful not to forget their purpose, but later, led astray by the heavenly devil, they lost their senses completely. That is the way Sammi-bo was acting. You had better beware that you do not act the same way and incur the anger of heaven."

"Now I, Nichiren, understand these things because of what I myself have undergone. But even if there are those among my disciples who understand them, they fear the accusations of the times; believing that their lives, which are as frail as dew, are in fact to be relied upon, they backslide, keep their beliefs hidden in their hearts, or behave in other such ways."

"Therefore, no matter how I explain and try to persuade my own disciples, they still cannot seem to overcome their doubts, but behave like icchantikas, or persons of incorrigible disbelief. Therefore, I have quoted these passages of explanation from T’ien-t’ai, Miao-lo, and others in order to silence their ungrounded criticisms."

"You should read again and again the previous letter in which I explained that one should of course obey one’s teacher, sovereign, and parents, but should they commit wrongs, admonishing them is in fact being loyal to them."

"It has been twenty or more years now since I found myself in that situation and began the great battle. Not once have I thought of retreat. Among my disciples and followers, however, those who are cowards have for the most part either given in or retreated at heart."

"If you are of the same mind as Nichiren, you must be a Bodhisattva of the Earth. And if you are a Bodhisattva of the Earth, there is not the slightest doubt that you have been a disciple of Shakyamuni Buddha from the remote past."

Grand Master Miao-le was a man of the T'ien-pao Period toward the end of T'ang China. Having widely read and deeply contemplated canons of the San-lun (Sanron), Hua-yen (Kegon), Fa-hsiang (Hosso), and Chen-yen (Shingon) Schools, he concluded that those who do not know of the Original Buddha revealed in 'The Life Span of the Buddha' chapter are like 'beasts and birds, who may be talented but do not know of the land governed by the father. 'No matter how capable he may be' refers to men like Fa-ts'ang and Ch'eng-kuan of the Hua-yen (Kegon) School and Venerable Subhakarasimha (Shan-wu-wei) of the Chen-yen (Shingon) School, who were men of talent but, like children who do not know their father, did not know of the true and eternal Sakyamuni Buddha."

I will continue to admonish those who claim to be Nichiren Buddhists but who fail to follow Nichiren. My fault is that i point people to the Lotus Sutra and writings of Nichiren and not to myself.
tkp67

Re: Nichiren admonishes his errant disciples, even those who chanted Namu Myoho renge kyo despite some peoples assertion

Post by tkp67 »

variations in doctrine isn't proof of doubt.

this assumes people know your perspective and understanding it succinctly refute it as false.

you are casting judgement against more people than could possibly understand that there is a variation in these teachings.

Not only does this violate basic reasoning but do you understand how this slanders the teachings?

Nichiren was clear that the teaching should accommodation all people equally and if someone had a greater capacity they should explore it as such but not as a comparative practice.

Do you require the gosho reference? Or should show you the same in the lotus itself?
illarraza

Re: Nichiren admonishes his errant disciples, even those who chanted Namu Myoho renge kyo despite some peoples assertion

Post by illarraza »

Sorry, see below for completed response.
Last edited by illarraza on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
illarraza

Post by illarraza »

tkp67 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:30 am variations in doctrine isn't proof of doubt.

this assumes people know your perspective and understanding it succinctly refute it as false.

you are casting judgement against more people than could possibly understand that there is a variation in these teachings.

Not only does this violate basic reasoning but do you understand how this slanders the teachings?

Nichiren was clear that the teaching should accommodation all people equally and if someone had a greater capacity they should explore it as such but not as a comparative practice.

Do you require the gosho reference? Or should show you the same in the lotus itself?
Nichiren does not agree with you...

“...If there are those who possess differing ideas concerning the three treasures, then truly you should know that these people can no longer hope to take refuge in, or rely upon, the three pure treasures. They will never gain benefit from any of the precepts, and in the end, they will fail to obtain the fruits of the voicehearer, the cause-awakened one, or the bodhisattva.” This passage is clearly referring to [the essential point of ] the “Life Span” chapter of the Lotus Sutra..." (The Third Doctrine)

The same with correct faith, correct practice, and correct doctrine. There are more than 400 references to "correct faith, practice and doctrine in the writings of Nichiren. A differing Three Treasures is the cause of Nichiren sect disunity. An incorrect faith and practice is the cause of more than 600,000 SGI/NST Gohonzons abandoned, theses people (save for a handful), never again to chant the Daimoku. I reach out to these people and point them to the Lotus Sutra and Nichiren where they can find correct doctrine, correct faith, and correct practice?

Slanders the teaching? For pointing people to the Law rather than persons? I will let the Eternal Buddha, the Buddhas of the Three Existences, and Nichiren determine that.

Nichiren quotes Chapter 3 of the Lotus Sutra:

“If a person fails to have faith but instead slanders this sutra, immediately he will destroy all the seeds for becoming a Buddha in this world.... When his life comes to an end he will enter the Avīchi hell.”

Interfaith slanders this Sutra. Again, I contend that many so-called Nichiren sects, slander this Sutra by not admonishing those who fail to have faith in the Lotus Sutra. Some say that I am nothing more than a fundamentalist. Again, Nichiren teaches:

"Answer: If you think that to proclaim the absolute superiority of the Lotus Sutra is to take too narrow a view, then one would have to conclude that no one in the world was more narrow-minded than Shakyamuni Buddha. I am afraid you are greatly mistaken in this matter. Let me quote from one of the sutras and from the commentary of one school, and see if I can resolve your confusion."

Yes, there are variations in the teachings because the vast majority of people follow the persons rather than the Law. For example, the Nichiren Shu believers and disciples follow Nichiki and Nissatsu, the Soka Gakkai members and leaders follow Daisaku Ikeda, and in the Nichiren Shoshu, the members follow some or many of the High Priests. I will preserve the teachings by pointing people to the Lotus Sutra and the writings of Nichiren because Nichiren Lotus Sutra Buddhism is a scriptural Buddhism. The succession or transmission is only through the scripture of the sublime dharma of the Lotus Flower Sutra and the authenticated writings of Nichiren Daishonin:

"Answer: It can be neither discerned with our physical eyes nor perceived with our shallow wisdom. We should use the sutras as our eyes and give precedence to the wisdom of the Buddha. Surely, however, if this standard is made clear, people will become enraged and be filled with resentment. Let them do as they will. What matters most is that we honor the Buddha’s words. As a rule, people in the world value what is p.156distant and despise what is near, but this is the conduct of the ignorant. Even the distant should be repudiated if it is wrong, while what is near should not be discarded if it accords with the truth. Even though people may revere [their predecessors’ doctrines], if those doctrines are in error, how can we employ them today?"
illarraza

Post by illarraza »

Nichiren is most clear about capacity in the following passage from Reply yo Lord Matsuno or the Fourteen Slanders Gosho.

“But for your person as a householder the essence is for you to chant ‘Namu Myoho renge kyo with no other thought and also make offerings to the monks. And also, if it is in accord with the sutra text, one should also ‘expound it according to their strength, shouldn’t one?” [Reply to Lord Matsuno]

I reach out to both priests and laymen. Truthfully, I am looking for a priest or monk to whom to make offerings. I wrote to the priests of the Honbutsuji Temple (本佛寺) , asking them if they, as Nichiren, have been remonstrating with the Suga government. If they are, I would be honored to be a part of their temple. However, it distresses me that they are part of the Nichiren Shu. Also it would be good if they didn't countenance the Nichiren Shu practices of Nichiki and Nissatsu.
tkp67

Post by tkp67 »

illarraza wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:17 am
tkp67 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:30 am variations in doctrine isn't proof of doubt.

“...If there are those who possess differing ideas concerning the three treasures, then truly you should know that these people can no longer hope to take refuge in, or rely upon, the three pure treasures. They will never gain benefit from any of the precepts, and in the end, they will fail to obtain the fruits of the voicehearer, the cause-awakened one, or the bodhisattva.” This passage is clearly referring to [the essential point of ] the “Life Span” chapter of the Lotus Sutra..." (The Third Doctrine)

The same with correct faith, correct practice, and correct doctrine. There are more than 400 references to "correct faith, practice and doctrine in the writings of Nichiren. A differing Three Treasures is the cause of Nichiren sect disunity. An incorrect faith and practice is the cause of more than 600,000 SGI/NST Gohonzons abandoned, theses people (save for a handful), never again to chant the Daimoku. I reach out to these people and point them to the Lotus Sutra and Nichiren where they can find correct doctrine, correct faith, and correct practice?

Slanders the teaching? For pointing people to the Law rather than persons? I will let the Eternal Buddha, the Buddhas of the Three Existences, and Nichiren determine that.

“If a person fails to have faith but instead slanders this sutra, immediately he will destroy all the seeds for becoming a Buddha in this world.... When his life comes to an end he will enter the Avīchi hell.”

Interfaith slanders this Sutra. Again, I contend that many so-called Nichiren sects, slander this Sutra by not admonishing those who fail to have faith in the Lotus Sutra. Some say that I am nothing more than a fundamentalist. Again, Nichiren teaches:

"Answer: If you think that to proclaim the absolute superiority of the Lotus Sutra is to take too narrow a view, then one would have to conclude that no one in the world was more narrow-minded than Shakyamuni Buddha. I am afraid you are greatly mistaken in this matter. Let me quote from one of the sutras and from the commentary of one school, and see if I can resolve your confusion."

Yes, there are variations in the teachings because the vast majority of people follow the persons rather than the Law. For example, the Nichiren Shu believers and disciples follow Nichiki and Nissatsu, the Soka Gakkai members and leaders follow Daisaku Ikeda, and in the Nichiren Shoshu, the members follow some or many of the High Priests. I will preserve the teachings by pointing people to the Lotus Sutra and the writings of Nichiren because Nichiren Lotus Sutra Buddhism is a scriptural Buddhism. The succession or transmission is only through the scripture of the sublime dharma of the Lotus Flower Sutra and the authenticated writings of Nichiren Daishonin:

"Answer: It can be neither discerned with our physical eyes nor perceived with our shallow wisdom. We should use the sutras as our eyes and give precedence to the wisdom of the Buddha. Surely, however, if this standard is made clear, people will become enraged and be filled with resentment. Let them do as they will. What matters most is that we honor the Buddha’s words. As a rule, people in the world value what is p.156distant and despise what is near, but this is the conduct of the ignorant. Even the distant should be repudiated if it is wrong, while what is near should not be discarded if it accords with the truth. Even though people may revere [their predecessors’ doctrines], if those doctrines are in error, how can we employ them today?"
You realize that there is an ecosystem of practices outside this tradition and an ecosystem of understandings within this tradition. At some point province, parents and teacher are relative while still remaining loyal to the law of the lotus.

That is the whole point that our relative lives still reconcile to an absolute.
three treasures [三宝] ( triratna or ratna-traya;  sambō): The three things that all Buddhists should revere and serve. They are the Buddha, the Law (the Buddha’s teachings), and the Buddhist Order (community of believers). In Sanskrit, they are known as Buddha, Dharma, and Samgha. The Buddha is one who is awakened to the truth of life and the universe. The Dharma, or Law, means the teachings that the Buddha expounds in order to lead all people to enlightenment. The Samgha, or Buddhist Order, is the group of persons who practice the Buddha’s teachings, preserve the Law, spread it, and transmit it to future generations. The three treasures are endowed with the power to free people from all sufferings and lead them to enlightenment. Traditionally, upon becoming a Buddhist, one vowed to believe in and devote oneself to the three treasures.
However Nichiren as you acknowledged used the four standards which you refuse to adhere to in these conversations. This lack of integrity is grossly unacceptable and telling of your complete lack of respect of Nichiren, Shakyamuni, their teachings and all those who embrace their teachings.

If you had a meaningful argument using the four standards you would at least prove integrity in your own function. So far you have not in any occasion done so. Walls of text no one cares to read is a great filtering system but it isn't part of the four standards.
illarraza

Post by illarraza »

tkp67 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:03 am

You realize that there is an ecosystem of practices outside this tradition and an ecosystem of understandings within this tradition. At some point province, parents and teacher are relative while still remaining loyal to the law of the lotus.

That is the whole point that our relative lives still reconcile to an absolute.
three treasures [三宝] ( triratna or ratna-traya;  sambō): The three things that all Buddhists should revere and serve. They are the Buddha, the Law (the Buddha’s teachings), and the Buddhist Order (community of believers). In Sanskrit, they are known as Buddha, Dharma, and Samgha. The Buddha is one who is awakened to the truth of life and the universe. The Dharma, or Law, means the teachings that the Buddha expounds in order to lead all people to enlightenment. The Samgha, or Buddhist Order, is the group of persons who practice the Buddha’s teachings, preserve the Law, spread it, and transmit it to future generations. The three treasures are endowed with the power to free people from all sufferings and lead them to enlightenment. Traditionally, upon becoming a Buddhist, one vowed to believe in and devote oneself to the three treasures.
However Nichiren as you acknowledged used the four standards which you refuse to adhere to in these conversations. This lack of integrity is grossly unacceptable and telling of your complete lack of respect of Nichiren, Shakyamuni, their teachings and all those who embrace their teachings.

If you had a meaningful argument using the four standards you would at least prove integrity in your own function. So far you have not in any occasion done so. Walls of text no one cares to read is a great filtering system but it isn't part of the four standards.
I'm sorry but Nichiren taught the Lotus as exception...the words match the meaning. Not only that but likewise the words of the Supreme Votary, I believe. That is precisely why there is disunity, everyone fails to take the words as the meaning.

Did anyone like the video? I listen to it while reading, studying and sleeping. Transcendent!

Mark
tkp67

Post by tkp67 »

illarraza wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:38 am I'm sorry but Nichiren taught the Lotus as exception...the words match the meaning. Not only that but likewise the words of the Supreme Votary, I believe. That is precisely why there is disunity, everyone fails to take the words as the meaning.

Mark
Mark

You never commented on Nichiren explaining on how difficult it is to teach the lotus "as is". The disunity is not an incumbent reality outside of one's own mind. If one had realized the lotus and had accomplished everything as predicted one would be able to know the minds of others without reservation and be able to preach to them accordingly. Even if one preaches the one vehicle.

Would you like me to provide the post for reference?

:anjali:
illarraza

Post by illarraza »

tkp67 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:47 am
illarraza wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:38 am I'm sorry but Nichiren taught the Lotus as exception...the words match the meaning. Not only that but likewise the words of the Supreme Votary, I believe. That is precisely why there is disunity, everyone fails to take the words as the meaning.

Mark
Mark

You never commented on Nichiren explaining on how difficult it is to teach the lotus "as is". The disunity is not an incumbent reality outside of one's own mind. If one had realized the lotus and had accomplished everything as predicted one would be able to know the minds of others without reservation and be able to preach to them accordingly. Even if one preaches the one vehicle.

I did:

"Great Concentration and Insight says: “If one lacks faith [in the Lotus Sutra], one will object that it pertains to the lofty realm of the sages, something far beyond the capacity of one’s own wisdom to comprehend. If one lacks wisdom, one will become puffed up with arrogance and will claim to be the equal of the Buddha.”

You don't like what Nichiren has to say.

Mark
tkp67

Post by tkp67 »

illarraza wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:05 pm
tkp67 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:47 am

Mark
Mark

I did:

"Great Concentration and Insight says: “If one lacks faith [in the Lotus Sutra], one will object that it pertains to the lofty realm of the sages, something far beyond the capacity of one’s own wisdom to comprehend. If one lacks wisdom, one will become puffed up with arrogance and will claim to be the equal of the Buddha.”

You don't like what Nichiren has to say.

Mark
Your commentary is not contextual. It would seem that you assume any objection to your position as lack of faith. My position is your efforts to rebuke other Nichiren interests have not only failed but have left an unreasonably irreparable mark on Nichiren buddhism across the internet. The issues you attack are old, established and unyielding to your corrections.

I don't hold your views or theirs in contention with my own. I don't need to. In order to do so it would require a deeper more intimate understanding of cause, capacity and condition. In 2020 the landscape is a bit different than it was for Nichiren. This is why I reference teaching the Lotus "as is".

Furthermore you have yet to establish evil motive and function behind your accusations. Projecting this as a reality without establishing it as fact though measurable cause and effect revealing it as a function is what has undermined your position the whole time.

Putting the teaching above the causes, capacities and conditions of the people is not how Nichiren or Shakyamuni taught. Without this function corrections don't resonate with others. Inability to understand and thus reveal the meaning according to cause, condition and capacity is just that.

Shakyamuni and Nichiren asked followers to practice this vehicle with a single mind. Nichiren dictated the foundation of this practice is to practice as one transcend differences. Here and now this is a reality except in the hearts and minds of those who choose to draw a line in the sand as a cause.

I don't lack faith in the lotus that is your life, how you perceive it and practice it. However using it as an unyielding measure against others who practice the same doesn't seem to offer the benefits you are hoping for.

illarraza

Post by illarraza »

"Our teacher, Shakyamuni Buddha..was the first Buddha to appear in this saha world of ours, which had previously not known any other Buddha, and he opened the eyes of all living beings. All other Buddhas and bodhisattvas, from east and west, from the lands of the ten directions, received instruction from him.....But now we have monks and nuns who, because of the teachers of the Shingon sect, have decided to look upon Dainichi Buddha as the supreme object of veneration and have demoted Shakyamuni Buddha to an inferior position, or who, because they believe in the Nembutsu, pay honor to Amida Buddha and thrust Shakyamuni Buddha aside.

There are three reasons why Shakyamuni Buddha, rather than any of the other Buddhas, has a relationship with all the people of this saha world. First of all, he is the sovereign of all the people of this saha world. Amida Buddha is not the monarch of this world.....second, Shakyamuni Buddha is the father and mother of all the people in this saha world....third, Shakyamuni is the original teacher of all the people in this saha world.....Amida, Yakushi, Dainichi and the others are the Buddhas of other realms; they are not the World-Honored Ones of this world of ours.

When the Buddhas are viewed in terms of the unchanging equality of their enlightenment, there are no distinctions to be made among them. But when they are viewed in terms of the ever- present differences among their preaching, then one should understand that each of them has his own realm among the worlds of the ten directions, and that they distinguish between those with whom they have already had some connection, and those with whom they have no such connection.

The sixteen royal sons of Daitsuchiso Buddha each took up their residence in a different one of the lands of the ten directions and there led their respective disciples to salvation. [note: one of these sons was named "Amita", but this not the "Amida" of the Pure Land Sect who practiced under Sejizaio Buddha and who lives in the Western Pure Land, ten billion buddha lands to the west of the saha world.] Shakyamuni Buddha, who was a reincarnation of one of these sons, appeared in this saha world of ours. As the Lotus Sutra says, "I [Shakyamuni] alone can save them". Shakyamuni Buddha...is the very one who encourages us, the people who have been driven out of all the other Buddha pure lands by all the other Buddhas.

I explained [to Dozen-bo, that, by making five images of Amida Buddha, he was condemning himself to fall five times into the Avichi Hell. The reason for this, I told him, was that the Lotus Sutra- wherein the Buddha says that he will now "honestly discard the provisional teachings"- states that Shakyamuni Buddha is our father, while Amida is like a distant uncle. Anyone who would fashion five images of his uncle and make offerings to them, and yet not fashion a single image of his own father- how could he be regarded as anything but unfilial?: (The Learned Doctor Shan wu-wei).

Predicting their future lives, I also declared in the Rissho ankoru-ron; "Should the people refuse to change their minds, clinging to false teachings, they will soon leave this world and fall into the Hell of Incessant Suffering without fail." Judging from my predictions in this present life having proved to be true, I am sure that this prediction of mine about their future lives will also become true. It is as certain as shooting an arrow at the great earth that all the people in Japan, high and low, will fall into the Hell of Incessant Suffering.

Aside from these people, some of my disciples might not be spared from this calamity of falling into the Hell of Incessant Suffering upon death. Those who disdained and hurt the Never-Despising (Fukyo) Bodhisattva fell into the Hell of Incessant Suffering upon death for as long as 1,000 kalpa. It was due to their great sin of slandering the bodhisattva that they were paid such a hard fate, although they had believed in, respected, followed, and obeyed the bodhisattva while in this life.

Now, the same could be said of disciples of Nichiren. If they believe in, respect, follow, and obey me in name only without heart, they will no doubt suffer in the Hell of Incessant Suffering for the period of one, two, ten, or one hundred, if not one thousand, kalpa. If you wish to be saved from this, you should each practice just as the Medicine-King Bodhisattva did; he set his arm afire to offer it as a light to the Buddha; or Gyobo Bonji, who skinned himself to write the dharma on his own skin. Just as Sessen Doji and Suzu Danno did, you should sacrifice your own life or serve your masters from the bottom of your heart in search of the dharma. Otherwise, you should beseech the Buddha for help, bowing to Him with your four limbs and face touching the ground, dripping with sweat. Otherwise, you should pile up rare treasures in front of the Buddha as an offering to Him. If that is not possible, you must become servants to the upholders of the dharma. Or you should practice some other ways according to the principle of the four ways of teaching. Among my disciples those whose faith is shallow will show at the moment of death the sign of falling into the Hell of Incessant
Suffering. Do not blame me for it then!" (A Tract Revealing the Gist of the Rissho Ankoku Ron).
Minobu

Post by Minobu »

Another aspect to ponder is Lord Guru Sakyamuni Buddha is our Guru ,of all of the present cycle of samsara .

At the end of it all when it is Liberated it starts all over and a new Buddha finds Their Way ...for themselves and all sentient beings in that samsara...

This also has happened before ...
All through it the Dharma is taught and it declines and for the last of the last sentient being hanger oner's to /samsara , there Blossoms The dharma of the lotus flower...Myoh Ho Ren Ge Kyo . the practice for all the masses appears in full volume .....

All this forced high ground of illarrazza is necessary and thank the gods only appears in small doses....Eventually people start enjoying their lives Illarrazza...and hang out more in samsara...some of us find solace in hell fire and brimstone preaching like those guys on Main street shouting gospels as they say "Shout it from the Rooftops as our lord commanded of us "///

it's cool...it helps with this sort of mood....

and lyric....

Minobu

Post by Minobu »

you sure?

i heard
mrs peacock did with the candlestick in the library
illarraza

Post by illarraza »

Minobu wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:17 am

you sure?

i heard
mrs peacock did with the candlestick in the library
You may be right!

Return to “Nichiren”