Looking for help with severe provocations

Hansei

Looking for help with severe provocations

Post by Hansei »

A practitioner close to me is having severe provocations and needs help as soon as possible.

I know there is the rite for calling back the Lha and some other rites that could be done by people that have the capacity.

Does anyone know someone that could help?

If you do and are willing to help, please reply by private message as I don't want to disclose much details publicly.

Thanks in advance.
Simon E.

Re: Looking for help with severe provocations

Post by Simon E. »

Please understand that my reply in no way down plays or trivialises your friend's experiences..OK?

When suspecting provocations start first with the assumption that what is happening is more easily explained in mundane ways. By fatigue, stress, physical illness, depression, loss etc compounded with Ideas Of Reference of a non-pathological nature.

Only when those possibilities have been exhausted should we consider provocations.
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
Hansei

Post by Hansei »

Simon E. wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:38 pm Please understand that my reply in no way down plays or trivialises your friend's experiences..OK?

When suspecting provocations start first with the assumption that what is happening is more easily explained in mundane ways. By fatigue, stress, physical illness, depression, loss etc compounded with Ideas Of Reference of a non-pathological nature.

Only when those possibilities have been exhausted should we consider provocations.
Unfortunately those possibilities have been exhausted.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Where do you live? It might be helpful to find some traditional lama to help. Especially if they have done some vajrakilaya retreats. Otherwise it is good to recite mantras. Vajra breathing is a very easy way to purify and protect. Also vajra guru mantra etc. Also yidam practice can be a huge help or reciting heart sutra with dogpa at the end.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
Tata1

Post by Tata1 »

Maybe it would be helpfull if you tell us where your friend lives
Simon E.

Post by Simon E. »

Hansei wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:04 pm
Simon E. wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:38 pm Please understand that my reply in no way down plays or trivialises your friend's experiences..OK?

Unfortunately those possibilities have been exhausted.
Ok. Then Miroku has offered good advice, particularly about involving a Lama.
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Dear OP, sorry you friend is having problems. I hope his or her suffering is quickly alleviated.

Definitely, seek out a Lama and ask them to do a divination to find out A) if there is spirit provocation, in Tibetan called don, B) what category of spirit specifically, C) why the spirit is causing the provocation, i.e., what did the subject due to provoke this, and D) specifically what practices should be done to remedy this. Anything else is just shooting in the dark.

If the Lama tells you what specific practice needs to be done and your friend or you cannot do this yourselves, consider commissioning the practice at www.mahasiddha.org (Dodrubchen Rinpoche's organization). Go to "prayers" and scroll down to the practice that has been recommended. You may make an appropriate offering for this service via Paypal. All very easy and trustworthy. Dodrubchen Rinpoche is the head of the Longchen Nyingthig lineage. He is one of the greatest Nyingma Lamas alive today.

Good luck & best wishes.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Hansei wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:39 am A practitioner close to me is having severe provocations and needs help as soon as possible.

I know there is the rite for calling back the Lha and some other rites that could be done by people that have the capacity.

If you do and are willing to help, please reply by private message as I don't want to disclose much details publicly.

Thanks in advance.
what is that your friend has done and what are the marks of the provocation? is your friend a person who is disturbed now?

any way, if your friend is a student of chnn ime he/she should practice a yidam for controlling/eliminating, if he/she couldnt manage it then should do dharmapala practice requesting actions. this is a chance to practice, one can have success.
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
Hansei

Post by Hansei »

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Hansei wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:39 am A practitioner close to me is having severe provocations and needs help as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Tashi delek H,

I can recommend you a very skilled Bön Shaman who is a professional regarding soul retrieval.

You can pm me, then i can give you some advice, etc.

Mutsuk Marro
KY
The best meditation is no meditation
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

Where is your friend located? One of the best things would be
if an accomplished Chodpa could do some particular Chod practices with your friend present in the same place. This is my opinion because I know for a fact of cases of provocation/possession where intensive Dudjom tersar Chod practices performed by accomplished Lamas are what resolved the issues completely.
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Hansei wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:39 pm Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

another alternative is to practice de Dorje Kotrab. That also should purge the problem.
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
WeiHan

Post by WeiHan »

I am not expert with these issues but from what i know, spirit possession often involved karmic debt that is best resolved in peaceful way before using wrathful methods. Like many have suggested, an accomplished lama will be best to resolve this issue. Another peaceful method that has not yet been mentioned is smoke offering and some Vajra Guru mantras.
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

WeiHan wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:25 pm I am not expert with these issues but from what i know, spirit possession often involved karmic debt that is best resolved in peaceful way before using wrathful methods. Like many have suggested, an accomplished lama will be best to resolve this issue. Another peaceful method that has not yet been mentioned is smoke offering and some Vajra Guru mantras.
Agree, one should use peaceful methods first, by giving the demon that what he likes, the ransom ritual.
There are powerful demons who can get very upset and increase in power by the hearing and seeing of powerful Mantras.
If the demon does not listen, then the trap is the other way to get the demon under control.

So it depends how powerful the demon is how to apply methods.
This is not to be undertaken by non skilled persons but by skilled Shamans / Lamas who live a pure life.
The best meditation is no meditation
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

pemachophel wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:01 pm Dear OP, sorry you friend is having problems. I hope his or her suffering is quickly alleviated.

Definitely, seek out a Lama and ask them to do a divination to find out A) if there is spirit provocation, in Tibetan called don, B) what category of spirit specifically, C) why the spirit is causing the provocation, i.e., what did the subject due to provoke this, and D) specifically what practices should be done to remedy this. Anything else is just shooting in the dark.

If the Lama tells you what specific practice needs to be done and your friend or you cannot do this yourselves, consider commissioning the practice at www.mahasiddha.org (Dodrubchen Rinpoche's organization). Go to "prayers" and scroll down to the practice that has been recommended. You may make an appropriate offering for this service via Paypal. All very easy and trustworthy. Dodrubchen Rinpoche is the head of the Longchen Nyingthig lineage. He is one of the greatest Nyingma Lamas alive today.

Good luck & best wishes.
Strongly support this advice.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Recently I became ill and I asked for a divination from Khandro Kunzang, the Sangyum of the late Lama Dawa Chodrak of mirror divination fame. Khandro Kunzang does dice divination associated with Tsheringma. Khandro Kunzang was able to tell me what spirits were associated with my illness and what prayers and practices to A) do myself and B) have commissioned. I had those commissioned immediately at www.mahasiddha.org.

I know that, since Lama Dawa's passing, a number of people on this forum have asked what Lama they can now get divinations from. I have no idea if Khandro Kunzang is open to doing mo's for people She doesn't know, but it can't hurt to ask. You can PM Her on FB by searching Kunzang Dechen Chodron or by going to www.saraswatibhawan.org. If you do ask for a divination and She agrees to do one for you, please be sure to make an appropriate offering via Paypal. $30-50 per question would, IMO, be an appropriate offering.

Good luck & best wishes.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Tata1

Post by Tata1 »

pemachophel wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:17 pm Recently I became ill and I asked for a divination from Khandro Kunzang, the Sangyum of the late Lama Dawa Chodrak of mirror divination fame. Khandro Kunzang does dice divination associated with Tsheringma. Khandro Kunzang was able to tell me what spirits were associated with my illness and what prayers and practices to A) do myself and B) have commissioned. I had those commissioned immediately at www.mahasiddha.org.

I know that, since Lama Dawa's passing, a number of people on this forum have asked what Lama they can now get divinations from. I have no idea if Khandro Kunzang is open to doing mo's for people She doesn't know, but it can't hurt to ask. You can PM Her on FB by searching Kunzang Dechen Chodron or by going to www.saraswatibhawan.org. If you do ask for a divination and She agrees to do one for you, please be sure to make an appropriate offering via Paypal. $30-50 per question would, IMO, be an appropriate offering.

Good luck & best wishes.
Can one acommodate the price to prices from 3d world countries? :crying:
(Honest question)

Return to “Dzogchen”