extibetanbuddhist dot com

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
jkarlins

Re: extibetanbuddhist dot com

Post by jkarlins »

climb-up wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:36 am
jkarlins wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:36 pm
Malcolm wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm

She met some mongolian geshes and misunderstood nearly everything they taught her.
Interesting and likely but not was I was talking about, Malcolm. I was referring to what someone said previously about her having teachers she did, more or less, understand, in other traditions.
Yeah, it's just fascinating that she actually had real life teachers.

Of course nothing she said was Tibetan. I'm surprised that you're saying she actually met any Mongolian geshes, but based on her worldview she would be almost guaranteed to misunderstand everything they said. How could she not.
That was my original point, she can't be trusted as an early source of Tibetan... ...anything!
Makes sense. She seems like a character. I would like to have met her.

Jake
Tenma

Post by Tenma »

climb-up wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:47 am
Tenma wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:45 am
climb-up wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:39 am

I'm only mentioning because I think you may have misunderstood one of my posts, but what makes you say this?
Did you not read my change in understanding after having that question debunked?
I was still curious what made you think it in the first place and if it was based on how I phrased my initial post.
Well, it sounded like that you were saying that the New Age got it right, and I've tried New Age practices, and trust me, they only got me more confused, especially with the Kundalini meditation of 7 chakras. Also, this was the path that led me to a gyalpo practice that I gave up on and converted to actual 3 Jewels.
Plus, Blavatsky is very, very exaggerated. So, I can't always trust her. Either way, she probably made it all up.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

gb9810 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:21 am
kirtu wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 am
smcj wrote: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:06 pm HHDL has a different priority than that, however.... When he talks about Christianity he talks about Thomas Merton (who evidently had some qualities), not the Pope.
HHDL also does talk about meeting some monks (one in particular) who he felt had good qualities. He asked a particualr monk about his practice and was told that the monk in question meditated upon love.

Kirt
was it from the book "the Good Heart" possibly? (based on his talk at the 1994 John Main Seminar hosted by the World Community for Christian Meditation.)
I'm not sure. I have read his anecdote several times and I've heard him mention it during some teachings (when giving the Kalachakra).

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

Tenma wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 am
Tenma wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:45 am

Did you not read my change in understanding after having that question debunked?
I was still curious what made you think it in the first place and if it was based on how I phrased my initial post.
Well, it sounded like that you were saying that the New Age got it right, and I've tried New Age practices, and trust me, they only got me more confused, especially with the Kundalini meditation of 7 chakras. Also, this was the path that led me to a gyalpo practice that I gave up on and converted to actual 3 Jewels.
Plus, Blavatsky is very, very exaggerated. So, I can't always trust her. Either way, she probably made it all up.
Huh, maybe posting out of context didn't make it clear that I don't endorse anything by Blavatsky; although as jkarlins says, she was quite a character!
She did have real teachers, they just weren't Buddhist or Tibetan (except, apparently, for some Geshes that she misunderstood) but she ABSOLUTELY made a lot of it up (I would guess most, but I have no way of knowing).

In re: "new age practices," that is a very broad brush stroke. There are many new age practices which absolutely 'get it right' in regards to what they say they are doing, but what they are doing is generally not seeking liberation.
In terms of new age practices, "Kundalini" practices are possibly the worst. That is also a broad brushstroke, and I don't know what you are doing, but most of them have zero historical precedent and while there are any people who do them and seem absolutely fine, there are a lot of stories of people absolutely fu#$!ng themselves up trying to do them.
Relatedly, even the Key of Solomon et. al, which you mentioned, is a late comer compared to many Tibetan and Indian practices. The oldest copies of the Hygromanteia (the oldest grimoire, on which the Key is based) are from the 14th century, two hundred years after Guru Rinpoche came to Tibet and 500 years after Buddhism came. The Tibetans also kept the tradition alive, learnt from mistakes, passed it down and built upon it from the beginning whereas Europeans had/have to reinvent the wheel based on a textual tradition so...
...even that is "new age" from a perspective.

Sorry, that was even more a ramble than I had expected it to be.
"Death's second name is 'omnipresent.' On the relative truth it seems we become separate. But on the absolute there is no separation." Lama Dawa
Tenma

Post by Tenma »

climb-up wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm
Huh, maybe posting out of context didn't make it clear that I don't endorse anything by Blavatsky; although as jkarlins says, she was quite a character!
She did have real teachers, they just weren't Buddhist or Tibetan (except, apparently, for some Geshes that she misunderstood) but she ABSOLUTELY made a lot of it up (I would guess most, but I have no way of knowing).

In re: "new age practices," that is a very broad brush stroke. There are many new age practices which absolutely 'get it right' in regards to what they say they are doing, but what they are doing is generally not seeking liberation.
In terms of new age practices, "Kundalini" practices are possibly the worst. That is also a broad brushstroke, and I don't know what you are doing, but most of them have zero historical precedent and while there are any people who do them and seem absolutely fine, there are a lot of stories of people absolutely fu#$!ng themselves up trying to do them.
Relatedly, even the Key of Solomon et. al, which you mentioned, is a late comer compared to many Tibetan and Indian practices. The oldest copies of the Hygromanteia (the oldest grimoire, on which the Key is based) are from the 14th century, two hundred years after Guru Rinpoche came to Tibet and 500 years after Buddhism came. The Tibetans also kept the tradition alive, learnt from mistakes, passed it down and built upon it from the beginning whereas Europeans had/have to reinvent the wheel based on a textual tradition so...

I know, that's why I took refuge in the 3 Jewels and gave up the renewed "Hindu" and Western occultic ways(including black magic that I actually did practice at one time as I was VERY vengeful before). In fact, just as an FYI, these practices led me to the gyalpo practice(thank goodness I mistook the instructions, I visualized a thangka or some drawing of the gyalpo rather than a physical being while reciting the impure mantra and later began meditating on the oracle taking trance of the spirit from a video of his oracle while reciting the mantra and later started trying to visualize the deity as an actual person as his pastors said before I was fully convinced that the gyalpo wasn't enlightened) with other Hindu deity practices(mainly Kali for her destructive ways along with Chamunda, Chinnamasta, and Baglamukhi to destroy and ruin my school enemies). During this, I was misinformed on the dharmapalas and tried to destroy my school rivals with them(didn't work of course and took me awhile to realize what the protectors were actually for and what "enemy" actually meant), especially with Palden Lhamo, 6-armed Mahakala, and Yamantaka(just skipped the self-initiation and samaya on his online sadhana and tried using the mantras to destroy).
So yeah, these practices aren't quite safe.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

Tenma wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 am

I know, that's why I took refuge in the 3 Jewels and gave up the renewed "Hindu" and Western occultic ways(including black magic that I actually did practice at one time as I was VERY vengeful before). In fact, just as an FYI, these practices led me to the gyalpo practice(thank goodness I mistook the instructions, I visualized a thangka or some drawing of the gyalpo rather than a physical being while reciting the impure mantra and later began meditating on the oracle taking trance of the spirit from a video of his oracle while reciting the mantra and later started trying to visualize the deity as an actual person as his pastors said before I was fully convinced that the gyalpo wasn't enlightened) with other Hindu deity practices(mainly Kali for her destructive ways along with Chamunda, Chinnamasta, and Baglamukhi to destroy and ruin my school enemies). During this, I was misinformed on the dharmapalas and tried to destroy my school rivals with them(didn't work of course and took me awhile to realize what the protectors were actually for and what "enemy" actually meant), especially with Palden Lhamo, 6-armed Mahakala, and Yamantaka(just skipped the self-initiation and samaya on his online sadhana and tried using the mantras to destroy).
Huh, wierd.
Well, they might not be safe, but neither are Tibetan practices inherently. Still, after an unusual progression of practices and experiences...
...here you are! :twothumbsup:
Maybe it wasn't such a bad trip after all. You didn't even have to kill a bunch of people with black magic, like Milarepa did to find the Dharma!
(I mean; I know, you tried, but that's what teenagers do!)
:anjali:
"Death's second name is 'omnipresent.' On the relative truth it seems we become separate. But on the absolute there is no separation." Lama Dawa
Tenma

Post by Tenma »

climb-up wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:12 am
Tenma wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 am

Huh, wierd.
Well, they might not be safe, but neither are Tibetan practices inherently. Still, after an unusual progression of practices and experiences...
...here you are! :twothumbsup:
Maybe it wasn't such a bad trip after all. You didn't even have to kill a bunch of people with black magic, like Milarepa did to find the Dharma!
(I mean; I know, you tried, but that's what teenagers do!)
:anjali:
:rolling: Very true with the killing indeed(never worked, so I tried learning occult in spellsofmagic.com in actual groups that didn't go so well)!
Speaking of Milarepa, he was a key figure for me(except the killing 30 people with Za Rahula) and that's technically the main reason I took refuge in Lama Kunga Thartse Rinpoche, for being an incarnation of one of his heart students, Sevan Repa.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

Tenma wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:03 am
Speaking of Milarepa, he was a key figure for me(except the killing 30 people with Za Rahula) and that's technically the main reason I took refuge in Lama Kunga Thartse Rinpoche, for being an incarnation of one of his heart students, Sevan Repa.
Excellent, very cool!
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

climb-up wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm ..............................
The oldest copies of the Hygromanteia (the oldest grimoire, on which the Key is based) are from the 14th century, two hundred years after Guru Rinpoche came to Tibet and 500 years after Buddhism came.
Padmasambhava's time was a little earlier & the 1st encounter of Buddhism too.
Lost In Transmission
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

oops, I stand corrected.
Good, further proves my point. :smile:
Greg

Post by Greg »

Derek wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:53 am
kajibabu wrote: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 am I did not find even the depth of study like another antagonist writing webpage
If you want a deeper study, her critique has now been turned into a full-length book with the title Enthralled: The Guru Cult of Tibetan Buddhism.
That was a long and often tedious read, but I didn't realize there was so much scandal surrounding Dzigar Kongtrul/Elizabeth Matthis. That is unfortunate.
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Greg wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 pm
Derek wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:53 am
kajibabu wrote: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 am I did not find even the depth of study like another antagonist writing webpage
If you want a deeper study, her critique has now been turned into a full-length book with the title Enthralled: The Guru Cult of Tibetan Buddhism.
That was a long and often tedious read, but I didn't realize there was so much scandal surrounding Dzigar Kongtrul/Elizabeth Matthis. That is unfortunate.

Can you give us the gist?
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Greg

Post by Greg »

I should have chosen my words more carefully, "so much" is inaccurate. She charges Matthis Namgyel with covering for Sogyal Rinpoche, I think in part based on this and on other occasions:

And also refers to here: https://buddhism-controversy-blog.com/2 ... -to-think/

Where the following long comment by casimir niedzwiedz on January 26, 2013 at 8:58 pm, as follows:

Dear Anon and Tenpel, and anyone else. I write to Anon, because you wrote in the comments for the “a former Rigpa student’s thoughts on cultivating discernment, that teachers like Mingyur, Dzigar Kongtrul, Ringu Tulku, khandro were teachers that you found to be great teachers. I write to Tenpel because you have this website and i really need some help in understanding the past 15 years of my life under a tibetan guru. I have been contemplating writing here or on dialogue ireland about my experience within my own sangha, not Rigpa. I guess i should start at the beginning. My mom was a student of Trungpa, and was at one point a consort of his. i grew up in the shambhala community, living my life as a young buddhist, wanting to devote my whole life to the dharma, reading the tales of Gesar, Milarepa, the buddha, were always places of extreme inspiration. I practiced since about the age of ten, trying to meditate or what i thought at the time was meditation, going to sun camp up at RMDC while my mom was in Seminary. We moved and followed Trungpa from Boulder up to Halifax, and to my young eyes everything was good. At the age of 16 i felt i had experienced my basic goodness, though fleeting. It was at this point that i started to look into finding a teacher for myself. My sister who is 10 years older than me left our home at 16 to follow a career in fashion modeling. sometime in there because of her boyfriend and later husband, she became a student of a new young teacher that was a receiving much praise. their teacher-student relationship had been ongoing for a few years until, when i was 13 my older brother died and this is when things started to go down hill. The same summer my brother died, my sister got married to her husband and this Guru, let’s call him Jamyang Guru, presided the whole thing. this lasted about a year before my sister, under the guidance of this teacher, decided to go into retreat for three years. I began to look up to my sister, someone that is intelligent and was truly striving for the dharma. I wanted nothing else but to go into retreat. After sometime within retreat, my sister decided to leave her husband to focus on the path that Jamyang Guru was setting out for her. It is the Longchin Nyingtik tradition, with emphasis on guru yoga, retreat, and service. This lead to her moving up in the sangha as a role model for the other students, a theme that will carry on. Now i should say that Jamyan Guru, was raised in India, his father was revered as a great teacher, i know his name but will leave it out. All of Jamyang Guru’s brothers are all high lamas and gurus. while studying in Nepal with his teachers, Jamyang guru met a western girl, she became his first student and were married in thailand, had a son and moved to america. So my sister has been in retreat now with her teacher for a good amount of time, i should also mention that Jamyang guru’s wife was also in this retreat setting, everyone having their own cabins. at this time my sister began her sexual relationship, all in secret, with this guru. my sister hadn’t even left her husband yet, but through meeting with Jamyang guru, my sister’s husband came to find out that she was leaving her, not to be with this teacher, but to practice dharma, as though your hair is on fire, which can be found in Words of My Perfect Teacher, by Patrul Rinpoche, this Text became the sanghas ngondro practice. I very fundamentalist text f you ask me now, so my sister is now with this teacher, but he is still with his wife, and they go about acting like they are together, but really not. Now this is just what was going on within this small circle. Within the sangha, there was much mental/ psychological abuse going on, not just with the woman, but anyone who questioned or deviated from the lineage and path, plainly not seeing the Guru as how they explain it in all the texts and a lot of what you guys have gotten out of these webpost. Double binds, extreme co-dependant relationships. The system became a close circuit, this went on. i had my doubts start coming in. but i was asked to go to india and set up a school there for students to come and study the tibetan language and texts. My family had money, not a lot, but more than most, and my sister donated over a $100,000 to our teacher, it was told that one should give 10% of their yearly earning to the sangha. The sangha is non-profit, but you could never tell. the money went into building this school in a small tibetan refugee colony in India, about 2 to 3 hours from Dharmasala. i went over there. I was there for the most part by myself for a couple years, meeting teachers and being an attendant. i was put into a marriage set up by my teacher and his brother, who was the uncle of my wife. My ex-wife’s father was actually King of a provence in Tibet known as Drongpa, in the Nangchen region. Her other uncle is Tenga Rinpoche, who helped Dilgo Khyentse establish Nepal. so with my ex-wife’s status i was able to see a lot more teachers and how they live on a day to day basis. My third year in India, my teacher Jamyang guru came, with my sister and about 10 more students. the following five years were torture. It is hard to put into words all of the horrible things i saw committed by these enlightened masters. all of them friends and get along great together. while the rest of the people in this refugee colony lived in poverty, these gurus, were building huge houses for themselves and families, all of these Men gurus had girlfriends on the side, except maybe Tai Situ, who was only 30 mins away. I saw a system set up by the “Rinpoches” that was really only there for power and of course telling people the dharma that they are suppose to live by, Many Tibetan people themselves were uneducated and referred to the Buddha as God, they had a much more relaxed look on buddhism in the form of practice, they really only do the mani, spin the prayer wheel, and give money to the monasteries for prayer. they are extremely superstitious in every way, Rigpa students can attest, by looking at the calendar that Riga puts out every year. I learned Tibetan and translated other texts, Politics were in every aspect. Just look at the video put out by the Yangsi Kalu recently. It was basically just politics with gold covering it. I was verbally abused, neglected, called names by my sangha and sister which all came from our teacher. I was called out many times in class, about how i hadn’t donated as much money as my sister even though i had donated, (my sister didn’t say anything even though she new it was untrue, but to go against the teacher was not allowed(i give you this example not so much as physical abuse but how everything became screwy and allowed for further abuse to be perpetrated. Everything had to be taken to the extreme. It became fundamentalistic in every way, and i would say that it was always based in that fundamentalist interpretation of the dharma, in Tibet. The relationship between my sister and Rinpoche was kept secret, This teacher was still with his wife, now his wife was becoming a teacher in her own right, somehow, writing books and giving teaching, Their son was also being groomed to take over the sangha. This dharma heir lived with us, but was treated like a tulku in every way, even though he was not. My teacher kept telling us that this was not nepotism because he had a letter from Dilgo Khyentse saying his son will become a dharma heir, this boy never studied while in school in India, he spent his time either playing World of warcraft or reading comic books while the rest of us built walls, landscaped, help build an addition to his house which was already huge but needed to be bigger. people started to question my teacher’s relationship with my sister, but was never openly talked about, my sister was seen as a model of the perfect teacher, giving all of her money away, not relating to her family at all, treating our teacher’s family as her own. (Two young beautiful girls became students and then were encouraged to come to India and be apart of the school, they have since become the attendants that my sister once was to this teacher and are being groomed to follow in my sister’s footsteps.) i was no longer her brother, Our Guru’s son was and needed to be treated with the upmost respect and care, while i was dying from my depression. Everything is and was still backwards and i can give you many more examples. My ex teacher, now has 6 houses in Colorado, one of which he is moving into with my sister shortly, one in Vermont, he ha multiple houses in India, along with his three other brothers, who have equally if not larger houses than most people. They go to Taiwan every year to get million dollar donations from their Taiwanese students, while charging an arm and a leg for teaching here in the west. They do not charge students over there. It is sad, it has left my family pennyless. My mom latched onto this Jamyang Guru early on, but giving him lots of money because my sister said it would be more benefit with him, all in an attempt to purify the karma of my families past. My mom, who has been to so many teachers, has not received any help at all and is really in a lot of suffering. I finally left the sangha two years ago, i do not speak to my mom or sister, because anything negative i have to say about this teacher, is seen as me being crazy. As the sangha knew i was leaving , they began their attack, calling me troubled and possessed by some negative being, that could only be remedied by sending money to the monastery for prayers. my family is destroyed, my family penyless, i do not trust these “Rinpoches”, I know i am throwing out the baby with the bath tub, but i see the tulku and guru yoga as something that came about in medieval Tibet, I was a religious studies major, i did not want to take the academic approach to buddhism, seeing how all the schools arose in Tibet and China, and the causes behind such schools arising being anthropologically clear to establish.But i do see it as a Buddhocracy. I think the Lamas/Rinpoches though they do and might care about the dharma, they are in a double bind themselves. they can bring the dharma to the west or they can preserve their culture, now both can be done together, but i think i have seen that the majority if not all rinpoches, care more about preserving their culture, which has pretty much only benefitted the tulkus and kings of Tibet, rather than the dharma. The tulku system itself was self realized by the person who came up with it, the first Karmapa, we give so much to these teachers and for what. all of teachers are friends, they all have taught together at Rigpa, i am not saying there is a conspiracy, not at all. more the system that was set up came about through its own causes and conditions, and those causes and conditions do not apply now. The buddhas teachings are like medicine, no? so how can you say there is one teaching greater than the other or one medicine better than the other, it depends on your sickness, like Ati yoga, or all the subtleties that these Rinpoches use to seduce young girls. Everyone doesn’t know what is going on in this world any better than anyone else, that goes for these teachers, i feel. they take on the role of teacher, and we give them that power, i like your notes on reform, but i think the problem is more systematic than reform will take care of. I think we are our own buddhas and this thought that someone else knows how to relate to that better than ourselves has nothing to do with buddhsim, in my simple opinion.

I have so much more to say, i know this is a lot and i really only come from a place of needing help, i come asking for the people on this website for their thoughts and opinions on what i have written, i hope to add more, for i have been thinking about this for a long time, i know that it is not clear at all, but hopefully talking to you guys will help clear some things up. please tell me how crazy i am or when i lost you, feed back is key. i want to relate and see how things are grey, and i will try to do so and at the same time, question these roles. i see where BellaB, Mary, Dialogue Ireland, Tenpel, Anon, etc. are all coming from for i have been in all of those places, i get that, and that is my task to work on, but there is a imbalance going on, people are getting hurt, people’s lives are being destroyed, families torn apart, abuse in every way, double binds, group think, pure dysfunction, and it needs to be addressed in any way possible, even if it might not be to nice to hear.

. . . I know […]*, he is the brother of my ex-teacher and does teach at Rigpa, as well as their other brother, another Khyentse, and their other brother who was like my father in law. Many tibetans in the refugee settlement do not like […]*, his brother […]*, or my ex-teacher, for that manner, there are seen as philanderers and run the refugee colony like the mob. How did you ever trust again? It is even hard for me to believe in them at all anymore, and that goes towards most of these teachers, even most of the highly respected ones. Have you read the recent facebook post by Dzongsar Rinpoche? I can’t say it gave me hope. i can send it to you. The whole thing between my sister and our teacher was kept in total secrecy and only in the past 6 months have they finally started to relax, and there was no mention of an open marriage, my sister kept it secret until everyone started seeing them sleep in the same bed together, and now they are just coming out, since Elizabeth is her own teacher now. When i first started school in India, i took my sister’s phone, this was way before i even knew about it, but they were naked pictures of her in all types of posses, and they were all sent to our teacher. i don’t know how sexting has anything to do with the secret vajrayana path, but i would like to know. it seems like Dzongsar, in his facebook post is trying to do what Rigpa did when trouble was brewing for the sangha, but reiterating the text, as though that is going to help
———-
note by blogwowner
[…]* names deleted
Allegations with real names whether these are true or not are not to posted unless they could at least be corroborated by alternative evidence.
passel

Post by passel »

Wow
"I have made a heap of all that I have met"- Svetonious
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

That's not very gist-like.
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Greg

Post by Greg »

dzogchungpa wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:17 pm That's not very gist-like.
No, figured it was better to just present the primary source and let you make of it what you will. I can't recall now but I don't think Chandler has anything other than this.
Josef

Post by Josef »

I like the name of the website.
I'm an American Dharma practitioner. Being a Tibetan Buddhist seems odd for me.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
TsultimNamdak

Post by TsultimNamdak »

Interesting that there were Facebook issues regarding Dzongsar already then. :shrug:
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

There is this link which verifies some of what the fellow above has to say, that is, that he was tasked with starting programs in India.

https://archive.li/Go0ik
MiphamFan

Post by MiphamFan »

I feel like I don't want to receive teachings from any more lamas, especially those from the exile community.

I hope those in Tibet itself, especially from Larung Gar and Yachengar, are better.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”