Vajrayna Tibetan Chakra Methods

As Tantra often involves vows and samaya related to secret practice, this sub-forum has been created where Vajrayana practitioners can pose questions, and any of our members or staff can reply confidentially by PM.
Pondera

Vajrayna Tibetan Chakra Methods

Post by Pondera »

I have a background in early Buddhist texts and the Prajnaparamita texts. That is where my learning and understandings end. I have recently developed a meditation system that closely correlated with this sutta.
stress & suffering have birth as their prerequisite, conviction has stress & suffering as its prerequisite, joy has conviction as its prerequisite, rapture has joy as its prerequisite, serenity has rapture as its prerequisite, pleasure has serenity as its prerequisite, concentration has pleasure as its prerequisite, knowledge & vision of things as they actually are present has concentration as its prerequisite, disenchantment has knowledge & vision of things as they actually are present as its prerequisite, dispassion has disenchantment as its prerequisite, release has dispassion as its prerequisite, knowledge of ending has release as its prerequisite."
https://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitak ... .than.html

Unfortunately for me, this is a Theravada early Buddhist text - and I have developed the same path using red, blue, yellow, white, and orange chakras (in their respective positions).

So, the reception on dhammawheel.com is not overwhelming.

Therefore I would like to gain as much knowledge and reading of Tibetan Vajrayana texts that deal with colour.

If anyone could lead me to any relevant texts or material, it would be much appreciated.

Return to “Buddhist Tantra Talk”