3 years course on Yamantaka, German and Tibetan

Ayu
Global Moderator

3 years course on Yamantaka, German and Tibetan

Post by Ayu »

There will be a very detailed course about Yamantaka in Hannover, Germany.
Khen Rinpoche Geshe Pema Samten (Hamburg) speaks Tibetan and will be translated into German. 27 weekends over three years he will teach thoroughly in depth. He said, he will give this kind of detailed lecture on Yamantaka probably only once in this remaining lifetime.
Most probably there will be audio mp3 files of the lectures online for students.
The course starts in November 2019 with an initiation.
https://www.samtendargyeling.de/dharma- ... -2019.html

The course is for connoisseurs of the basics of Mahayana, understanders of emptiness and as well Buddhist Tantra practicioners who decide to start anuttarayoga practice.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Re: 3 years course on Yamantaka, German and Tibetan

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Damn it! I should have learned german. :D I am so glad that this opportunity has appeared! Germany and Austria seem to be rather rich when it comes to dharma opportunities.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
zerwe

Post by zerwe »

Will it be possible to access lecture recordings from abroad? I am actively looking for this specific instruction. My German is middling and with an effort, I should be able to benefit.
Shaun :namaste:
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

zerwe wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:12 am Will it be possible to access lecture recordings from abroad? I am actively looking for this specific instruction. My German is middling and with an effort, I should be able to benefit.
A Yamantaka initiation is necessary. If you have one or you can get one ASAP, you can contact the Tibetzentrum Hannover via their homepage (the link I provided in the OP).
It is possible to join the course later as well. In November, there will be only initiation from friday to sunday. The theory courses will start in December.
zerwe

Post by zerwe »

Ayu wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:54 am
zerwe wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:12 am Will it be possible to access lecture recordings from abroad? I am actively looking for this specific instruction. My German is middling and with an effort, I should be able to benefit.
A Yamantaka initiation is necessary. If you have one or you can get one ASAP, you can contact the Tibetzentrum Hannover via their homepage (the link I provided in the OP).
It is possible to join the course later as well. In November, there will be only initiation from friday to sunday. The theory courses will start in December.
I have the requisite initiation. I will contact.
Thanks, Shaun :namaste:

Return to “Europe”