Seventeen Tantras Lung with Tulku Dakpa

Malcolm

Seventeen Tantras Lung with Tulku Dakpa

Post by Malcolm »

Tulku Dakpa Rinpoche, the director of Danakosha Ling in Finland, at the request of Zangthal Editions in association with Wisdom Publications, has kindly agreed to bestow the reading transmission (lung) of the Seventeen Tantras online beginning March 18, 2022, the anniversary of Nirmāṇakāya Garab Dorje’s birth on Danakosha Island.
Register here:

https://wisdomexperience.org/seventeen-tantras-lung/
Charlie123

Re: Seventeen Tantras Lung with Tulku Dakpa

Post by Charlie123 »

Thank you, I am excited for this. Do you know who Tulku Dakpa received this transmission from?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Charlie123 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:25 am Thank you, I am excited for this. Do you know who Tulku Dakpa received this transmission from?
Sangye Nyenpa, who received it from Dilgo Khyentse.
Marenz

Post by Marenz »

Do you know if Tulku Dakpa Rinpoche has plans to give the rigpa’i tsal wang at some point? Does he offer this from time to time, and would you have a suggestion on how to best connect with him?

I think this an excellent opportunity and would like to receive these verbal transmissions, but as I have not received Dzogchen transmission up until now, I’m wondering what would be the benefit in my receiving the lungs only.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Marenz wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:45 pm Do you know if Tulku Dakpa Rinpoche has plans to give the rigpa’i tsal wang at some point? Does he offer this from time to time, and would you have a suggestion on how to best connect with him?

I think this an excellent opportunity and would like to receive these verbal transmissions, but as I have not received Dzogchen transmission up until now, I’m wondering what would be the benefit in my receiving the lungs only.
It is not hard to become a student of Tulku Dakpa. He is very kind.

The benefit of the receiving the lungs now is that you won't have to receive them again later. In any case, I am not sure what empowerments you may have received, but most Nyingma empowerments contain the rig pa rtsal dbang in a brief form, at minimum. At worst, you will create a positive connection to receive Dzogchen teachings in the future, so there is really no downside to attending.
Marenz

Post by Marenz »

Malcolm wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:09 pm
It is not hard to become a student of Tulku Dakpa. He is very kind.

The benefit of the receiving the lungs now is that you won't have to receive them again later. In any case, I am not sure what empowerments you may have received, but most Nyingma empowerments contain the rig pa rtsal dbang in a brief form, at minimum. At worst, you will create a positive connection to receive Dzogchen teachings in the future, so there is really no downside to attending.
Excellent. Thank you!
yagmort

Post by yagmort »

can i attend if i don't have any nyingthig wang yet?
stay open, spread love
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

yagmort wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:45 am can i attend if i don't have any nyingthig wang yet?
Yes.

Return to “Europe”