Chatral Rinpoche's Rishi's Maledictory Incantation Lung

pemachophel

Chatral Rinpoche's Rishi's Maledictory Incantation Lung

Post by pemachophel »

I have been asked to give the lung/oral transmission for Kyabje Chatral Sangay Dorje Rinpoche's Rishi's Maledictory Incantation. This is a very powerful aspiration prayer for reversing the distrubances of this dark, degenerate age. See https://www.lotsawahouse.org/.../rishis-maledictory... for the text. I have agreed to give this lung next Saturday, Oct. 9 at 8 AM MDT (7 AM PDT, 9 AM, CDT, 10 AM EDT) via Zoom. I will post the Zoom link here as soon as the jindag/sponsor sends it to me.

I will also give the lung for Yeshe Tshogyal's Mahaguru Prayer. https://www.lotsawahouse.org/.../yeshe-tsogyals-prayer This is Yeshe Tshogyal's prayer to Guru Rinpoche as He was leaving Tibet. It is a very famous aspiration prayer which carries many blessings and was a favorite of one of my two Root Gurus.

I may also offer one or two other lungs depending on requests. At the moment I'm waiting to hear back from someone wanting Ju Mipham's Wang-du Sol-deb. If he confirms this date and time work for him, then I will include that.

Oct. 9 is the anniversary of Rigdzin Jigme Lingpa. So very auspicious all Nyingmapa.

Anyone wishing to make an offering for this lung may do so through Paypal via [email protected]
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
tingdzin

Re: Chatral Rinpoche's Rishi's Maledictory Incantation Lung

Post by tingdzin »

Is this Chatral Rinpoche's own, or one based on terma (from either Mindroling or Dorje Trak, can't remember)? The page at lotsawa house is not available.
Natan

Post by Natan »

pemachophel wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:47 pm I have been asked to give the lung/oral transmission for Kyabje Chatral Sangay Dorje Rinpoche's Rishi's Maledictory Incantation. This is a very powerful aspiration prayer for reversing the distrubances of this dark, degenerate age. See https://www.lotsawahouse.org/.../rishis-maledictory... for the text. I have agreed to give this lung next Saturday, Oct. 9 at 8 AM MDT (7 AM PDT, 9 AM, CDT, 10 AM EDT) via Zoom. I will post the Zoom link here as soon as the jindag/sponsor sends it to me.

I will also give the lung for Yeshe Tshogyal's Mahaguru Prayer. https://www.lotsawahouse.org/.../yeshe-tsogyals-prayer This is Yeshe Tshogyal's prayer to Guru Rinpoche as He was leaving Tibet. It is a very famous aspiration prayer which carries many blessings and was a favorite of one of my two Root Gurus.

I may also offer one or two other lungs depending on requests. At the moment I'm waiting to hear back from someone wanting Ju Mipham's Wang-du Sol-deb. If he confirms this date and time work for him, then I will include that.

Oct. 9 is the anniversary of Rigdzin Jigme Lingpa. So very auspicious all Nyingmapa.

Anyone wishing to make an offering for this lung may do so through Paypal via [email protected]
Who are you? What's your lineage? Who is your guru? What is your experience? The basics....
Charlie123

Post by Charlie123 »

tingdzin wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:59 am Is this Chatral Rinpoche's own, or one based on terma (from either Mindroling or Dorje Trak, can't remember)? The page at lotsawa house is not available.
The links in the OP are broken. It is available: https://www.lotsawahouse.org/tibetan-ma ... ncantation
naljor

Post by naljor »

If you can give Lung for Mipham's Daily Lungta Recitation it would be very beneficial.
GrapeLover

Post by GrapeLover »

Crazywisdom wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:46 am
pemachophel wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:47 pm I have been asked to give the lung/oral transmission for Kyabje Chatral Sangay Dorje Rinpoche's Rishi's Maledictory Incantation. This is a very powerful aspiration prayer for reversing the distrubances of this dark, degenerate age. See https://www.lotsawahouse.org/.../rishis-maledictory... for the text. I have agreed to give this lung next Saturday, Oct. 9 at 8 AM MDT (7 AM PDT, 9 AM, CDT, 10 AM EDT) via Zoom. I will post the Zoom link here as soon as the jindag/sponsor sends it to me.

Who are you? What's your lineage? Who is your guru? What is your experience? The basics....
A previous bio:

Born in America as Bob Flaws in 1946, 2020 is Lama Pema’s 50th year in the Dharma. He is a householding ngakpa with wife and family and practiced medicine for 30 years.

His Root Gurus are the late Yogi Sonam Kazi and Acharya Lama Dawa Chodrak. He has also received Dharma from over 60 Teachers – Tibetan, Bhutanese, English, and American.

Although a Nyingmapa, Lama Pema has received teachings from all four major schools of Tibetan Buddhism. He was given the title Lama by Tulku Sherab Dorje (Sherdor) in recognition of his long, intensive, and persevering practice and was encouraged to teach by Lama Dawa.

For the last 12 years, he has spent the majority of his time in home retreat. He is a lineage holder of Chokyi Gocha’s Red Saraswati terma cycle from Lama Dawa and was the first student to complete Lama Dawa’s multi-year Vajra Armor training. Currently, Lama Pema’s main practices are Red Saraswati, Vajra Armor, and the Yuthok Nyingthig.
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Tingnedzin,

Kyabje Chatral Rinpoche's own
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Crazy Wisdom,

I'm Lama Pema Chophel, a Longchen Nyingthig Lama. My main lineage is from Jigme Gyalwai Nyugu to Patrul Rinpoche to Lungtok Tenpai Nyima to Khenpo Ngakchung to Kyabje Chatral Rinpoche to Yogi Sonam Kazi but I have a number of other lineages as well. I've been a practitioner for more than 50 years and have been in life-retreat the last 12. I received Kyabje Chatral Rinpoche's aspiration prayer from Sangyum Kamala.
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Naljor,

Sorry, I won't have time for that since I have decided to include Rigdzin Jigme Ling's personal Guru yoga. I would be happy to give all three of Ju Mipham's lung-ta practices at some other time.
Chenda

Post by Chenda »

pemachophel wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:04 pm Naljor,

Sorry, I won't have time for that since I have decided to include Rigdzin Jigme Ling's personal Guru yoga. I would be happy to give all three of Ju Mipham's lung-ta practices at some other time.
I hope you can include Mipham's Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones in the future.
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

I'd be happy to give Ju Miphams Tashi Tshigpa, Wang-du Sol-deb, and His lung-ta prayers at a later date. 8 AM Saturdays generally work well for me. Someone would need to be the jindag/sponsor and set up the Zoom link. My job is to give the transmission. The jindag's job is to do the organization to make that happen.
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Here is the Zoom link for this Saturday:

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/84634632396?p ... d1SGl3dz09

The passcode is:

rishi
tingdzin

Post by tingdzin »

Thank you Pema chophel and Charlie 123
Natan

Post by Natan »

GrapeLover wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:11 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:46 am

A previous bio:

Born in America as Bob Flaws in 1946, 2020 is Lama Pema’s 50th year in the Dharma. He is a householding ngakpa with wife and family and practiced medicine for 30 years.

His Root Gurus are the late Yogi Sonam Kazi and Acharya Lama Dawa Chodrak. He has also received Dharma from over 60 Teachers – Tibetan, Bhutanese, English, and American.

Although a Nyingmapa, Lama Pema has received teachings from all four major schools of Tibetan Buddhism. He was given the title Lama by Tulku Sherab Dorje (Sherdor) in recognition of his long, intensive, and persevering practice and was encouraged to teach by Lama Dawa.

For the last 12 years, he has spent the majority of his time in home retreat. He is a lineage holder of Chokyi Gocha’s Red Saraswati terma cycle from Lama Dawa and was the first student to complete Lama Dawa’s multi-year Vajra Armor training. Currently, Lama Pema’s main practices are Red Saraswati, Vajra Armor, and the Yuthok Nyingthig.
Not bad

Return to “North America (USA & Canada)”