Naga Sang & Puja 2-Day Class

pemachophel

Naga Sang & Puja 2-Day Class

Post by pemachophel »

Lama Pema Chophel (Bob Flaws) has been invited to teach a two-day class on all thing Naga, including Naga sang, Naga puja, Naga confession and amendment, and all the do's and don't's, equiptment, instruments, and substances for offering to Nagas, etc. The Naga pujas will include Dudjom Lingpa's Naga puja and Karma Chagme's. He will also transmit Lama Dawa Chodrak's Offering to the Goddess of the Mississippi (Lakshmi), offerings to Black Dzambhala and Vasudhara, Maha Shri Sutra (Lakshmi), and a Prayer to the Goddess Prithvi Devi to Turn Back Global Warming.

Dates: Sept. 21-22

Times: 9 AM to 5:30 PM

Place: Old King Farm, Benson, VT (not far from Whitehall/Fair Haven)

For more information and to register: 802-537-3460 or 201-506-1440
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: Naga Sang & Puja 2-Day Class

Post by Grigoris »

pemachophel wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:07 pm Lama Pema Chophel (Bob Flaws) has been invited to teach a two-day class on all thing Naga, including Naga sang, Naga puja, Naga confession and amendment, and all the do's and don't's, equiptment, instruments, and substances for offering to Nagas, etc. The Naga pujas will include Dudjom Lingpa's Naga puja and Karma Chagme's. He will also transmit Lama Dawa Chodrak's Offering to the Goddess of the Mississippi (Lakshmi), offerings to Black Dzambhala and Vasudhara, Maha Shri Sutra (Lakshmi), and a Prayer to the Goddess Prithvi Devi to Turn Back Global Warming.

Dates: Sept. 21-22

Times: 9 AM to 5:30 PM

Place: Old King Farm, Benson, VT (not far from Whitehall/Fair Haven)

For more information and to register: 802-537-3460 or 201-506-1440
Now I am jealous! :smile:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
practitioner

Post by practitioner »

That is wonderful, I hope you have a large turnout. May all beings benefit :namaste:
One should do nothing other than benefit sentient beings either directly or indirectly - Shantideva
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Last call.

For more information, call 802-537-3460 or 201-506-1440.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ

Return to “North America (USA & Canada)”