Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
cjdevries

Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche

Post by cjdevries »

Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will be giving a two day teaching Dec. 11-12th on "Du Sum Sangye" & "Clouds of Heaps of Siddhis" that will be webcast. Go here to sign up: https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1926681/10315/
They ask that everyone who attends contribute something in exchange for the teachings.

Information on the teachings:
" The changing of the year 2021 to the year 2022 is approaching. At this time it is crucial and important to invoke the blessings of the buddhas and bodhisattvas in order to balance the elements, dispel all disturbances to the peace and harmony of beings, and fulfill all their highest aspirations.
Among all great enlightened beings, Guru Padmasamahava and Wisdom Dakini Yeshe Tsogyal are considered to be buddhas and protectors of degeneration times who swiftly purifify all obstacles and imbalances while fulfilling all wishes.

Du Sum Sangye ("Buddha of the Three Times," in English) is a very powerful and popular Tibetan Buddhist prayer to Guru Padmasambhava revealed by the Great Terton Chogyur Lingpa and transcribed by the First Great Kongtrul Rinpoche.

"Clouds of Heaps of Siddhis: A Prayer to the Guru Dakini" is a prayer to the Wisdom Dakini Yeshe Tsogyal written by the Fifteenth Karmapa, Khachab Dewa Dorje.

The First Great Khyentse, Chogyur Lingpa, the First Great Kongtrul, the Fifteenth Karmapa Khachab Dewa Dorje, and Kyabje Dudjom Jigdral Yeshe Dorje were all principal heart masters of the nonsectarian Rime Movement of Tibetan Buddhism.

Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche is a holder of the complete Buddhist Nyingma lineage of study and practice. As an accomplished scholar and meditation master, Rinpoche has an amazing ability to convey profound topics simply and directly, making the rich vast ocean of Dharma accessible and easy to put into practice.

During this special teaching, Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will go over the importance and meanings of these two concise yet powerful prayers full of blessings. We hope you can join us!

Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche is encouraging all Sangha participants to please accumulate at least 108 recitations of these precious prayers."
"Please call me by my true names so I can wake up; so the door of my heart can be left open: the door of compassion." -Thich Nhat Hanh

"Ask: what's needed of you" -Akong Rinpoche

"Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Gandhi

Return to “Dharma Events”