Today 17/4: Vajrapani Empowerment with H.E. Garchen Rinpoche & Teachings & Blessings by Mahakala & Achi Chokyi Drolma

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
Brunelleschi

Today 17/4: Vajrapani Empowerment with H.E. Garchen Rinpoche & Teachings & Blessings by Mahakala & Achi Chokyi Drolma

Post by Brunelleschi »

Via Zoom. Event info at: https://garchencanada.com/

Anyone attending? :smile: Info is pretty sparse at this moment, but we'll see.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Re: Today 17/4: Vajrapani Empowerment with H.E. Garchen Rinpoche & Teachings & Blessings by Mahakala & Achi Chokyi Drolm

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Brunelleschi wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:37 am Via Zoom. Event info at: https://garchencanada.com/

Anyone attending? :smile: Info is pretty sparse at this moment, but we'll see.
Hm their registration button does not work...
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
Brunelleschi

Re: Today 17/4: Vajrapani Empowerment with H.E. Garchen Rinpoche & Teachings & Blessings by Mahakala & Achi Chokyi Drolm

Post by Brunelleschi »

Ok, maybe there's a deadline, let me know how it goes. Otherwise I can send you a link via PM.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Brunelleschi wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:32 pm Ok, maybe there's a deadline, let me know how it goes. Otherwise I can send you a link via PM.
It's okay. In the end it seems they are streaming on their youtube channel. :thumbsup:
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra

Return to “Dharma Events”