Chant with Me Series w/ Choegye Drakpa Rinpoche

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
cjdevries

Chant with Me Series w/ Choegye Drakpa Rinpoche

Post by cjdevries »

The last two days of the "Chant with Me" Series are coming up. From what I gather, the second session is at 1:30pm CET this Saturday March 20th. Please check the website to verify this: https://gar.virtualachen.org/en/announc ... nd-others/
"Please call me by my true names so I can wake up; so the door of my heart can be left open: the door of compassion." -Thich Nhat Hanh

"Ask: what's needed of you" -Akong Rinpoche

"Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Gandhi
cjdevries

Re: Chant with Me Series w/ Choegye Drakpa Rinpoche

Post by cjdevries »

The third and final session is Sunday, March 21st at 13:30 CET, which is 5:30am PST. I went to the second session today, had to wake up early (5:30a) but it was worth it. Choegye Drakpa Rinpoche taught Green Tara's mantra today.

Here are a few things I learned:
-When we recite Green Tara's mantra, we are actually communicating with ourselves, to perfect ourselves
-Chanting tara's mantra helps us to regain energy, to recover from all kinds of illness, and to attain wisdom and compassion that we never had previously
-It allows us to be released from cause of suffering and to be liberated from suffering; and to overcome obstacles
-Helps us to liberate others
-Through each breath, we can recite 5 tara mantras
-Through chanting, we are able to find the path that we are looking for
"Please call me by my true names so I can wake up; so the door of my heart can be left open: the door of compassion." -Thich Nhat Hanh

"Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Gandhi
cjdevries

Re: Chant with Me Series w/ Choegye Drakpa Rinpoche

Post by cjdevries »

Here is the link to the day three livestream on facebook. It was this morning:

Return to “Dharma Events”