Khandro Kunzang to Teach Kyed-pa Zhi Sat., Mar. 13

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
pemachophel

Khandro Kunzang to Teach Kyed-pa Zhi Sat., Mar. 13

Post by pemachophel »

Khandro Kunzang Dechen Chodron will be teaching the Kyed-pa Zhi Mar. 13 via Zoom. This is about how to assess one's lung-ta (fortune), wang-thang (personal power), lu (bodily health), and sog (life-force) and how to remedy those if they are below parr. These teachings wer e imparted to Khandro Kunzang from Acharya Lama Dawa Chodrak, the great ngakpa. You can read more about this class at the link below as well as register for the class. Registration is necessary. There is also a link on that page for making an appropriate offering for the Dharma.

https://www.phurbathinleyling.org/progr ... o-kunzang/
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Malcolm

Re: Khandro Kunzang to Teach Kyed-pa Zhi Sat., Mar. 13

Post by Malcolm »

pemachophel wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:48 pm Khandro Kunzang Dechen Chodron will be teaching the Kyed-pa Zhi Mar. 13 via Zoom. This is about how to assess one's lung-ta (fortune), wang-thang (personal power), lu (bodily health), and sog (life-force) and how to remedy those if they are below parr. These teachings wer e imparted to Khandro Kunzang from Acharya Lama Dawa Chodrak, the great ngakpa. You can read more about this class at the link below as well as register for the class. Registration is necessary. There is also a link on that page for making an appropriate offering for the Dharma.

https://www.phurbathinleyling.org/progr ... o-kunzang/
Just get ChNN's book, the Four Developments. It is all explained right there in an easy to use manual, complete with all the diagrams one needs.
fckw

Post by fckw »

@pemachophel Do you have any idea whether there will be more teaching activities by her? If I go to the website you listed under "programs" I don't see anything listed at all. Although the direct link posted by you below works, if I would not know about the URL I could not find it anywhere on the website. So, I'm wondering whether there is any official calendar or something.
philji

Post by philji »

From Facebook.
"On Saturday, June 12, I will be offering an online teaching on the Riwo Sangchod, Mountain of Smoke" Offerings. Here are details:

Riwo Sangchod, the practice of purification with smoke offerings:

Khandro Kunzang will offer an online teaching on how to perform the ritual, ‘Mountain of Smoke Offerings,’ known as Riwo Sangchod, from the Rigdzin Sogdrub lineage. ‘Sang’ offerings, or the practice of purification through burning aromatic incense, is a powerful and effective method for purifying the outer and inner elements, restoring balance and healing. It is practiced by all sects of Tibetan Buddhism, and among all the various ‘sang’ offering rituals, the Riwo Sangchod has become the most widely practiced.

This three-hour teaching is for those who wish to get started in this practice. Participants will receive the verbal transmission of the text and be shown how to conduct the ritual. The text can be downloaded for free here:
https://www.saraswatipublications.org/. ... ngchod.../

In addition, you will receive links to private videos of previous teachings of the Riwo Sangchod that will support your learning.
For more information about the tradition of sang offerings, you can watch this six-part series, ‘The Magic of Healing With Smoke,’ from a teaching Khandro Kunzang gave in 2016.

Date: Sat. June 12
Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm EST
Registration is required. To register, contact Dr. James Bae: [email protected]

Suggested donation: $35-$50.
Donations can be sent via PayPal to: [email protected], or go to the website to make a direct donation.
https://www.saraswatipublications.org/product/donation/

Return to “Dharma Events”