Invoking Tara (Buddha of Compassion) Within.

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
muni

Invoking Tara (Buddha of Compassion) Within.

Post by muni »

All are welcome.

Meditation and "Invoking Tara (Buddha of Compassion) Within" :heart:

Today;
Europe 7pm -9pm
UK 6pm - 8pm
New York 1pm -3pm

...check the world clock for your place. Click in time, some moment before the start to try please.

https://iframe.dacast.com/b/8072/c/434882
“We are each living in our own soap opera. We do not see things as they really are. We see only our interpretations. This is because our minds are always so busy...But when the mind calms down, it becomes clear. This mental clarity enables us to see things as they really are, instead of projecting our commentary on everything.” Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bg9jOYnEUA
LastLegend

Re: Invoking Tara (Buddha of Compassion) Within.

Post by LastLegend »

How do you provoke her?
It’s eye blinking.
coldbeer

Post by coldbeer »

I don't think I have her. If I look deeply "within" all I see are animalistic desires and negative emotions.
tkp67

Post by tkp67 »

coldbeer wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:47 pm I don't think I have her. If I look deeply "within" all I see are animalistic desires and negative emotions.
Perhaps doubt is making it harder to manifest into a realization? Not that doubt is a simple switch but could it be likened to turning off the light in a dark room with no windows when trying to read a book? I feel as if you made the effort to look for compassion and see something that doesn't appear as compassion has to be driven by a compassionate desire. How else could such a contrast exist?

:anjali:
coldbeer

Post by coldbeer »

tkp67 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:49 pm
coldbeer wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:47 pm I don't think I have her. If I look deeply "within" all I see are animalistic desires and negative emotions.
Perhaps doubt is making it harder to manifest into a realization? Not that doubt is a simple switch but could it be likened to turning off the light in a dark room with no windows when trying to read a book? I feel as if you made the effort to look for compassion and see something that doesn't appear as compassion has to be driven by a compassionate desire. How else could such a contrast exist?

:anjali:
:good:
muni

Post by muni »

LastLegend wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:29 pm How do you provoke her?
I have not seen this, sorry. But maybe good I didn't, since I would probably have said: "push in the middle".

It is not easy to answer this in words only, at least not for me. I would say to activate the caring aspect in each of us, to nurture, while she is actually always but we are too busy in our head and are so not connecting.

Anam Thubten said in the beginning something like the bright full moon inside of us. I guess then shining out. :smile:

I chant *OM Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha*
“We are each living in our own soap opera. We do not see things as they really are. We see only our interpretations. This is because our minds are always so busy...But when the mind calms down, it becomes clear. This mental clarity enables us to see things as they really are, instead of projecting our commentary on everything.” Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo.
muni

Post by muni »

Difficult to see that, may be rare. Tara is there, for sure.

I rejoice. :smile:
coldbeer

Post by coldbeer »

muni wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:42 am
Difficult to see that, may be rare. Tara is there, for sure.

I rejoice. :smile:
I won't be able to in this lifetime but your mileage may vary. Namo Amida Butsu. :buddha1:

Return to “Dharma Events”