Constant Bad days

General discussion, particularly exploring the Dharma in the modern world.
trblbarua

Constant Bad days

Post by trblbarua »

Greetings everyone,
This is my first post here. I hope i am posting in the right place.
Ever since May 2021 i have going through a very bad time example: any progress with my higher studies abroad gets slowed down for the silliest reasons.I would like to educate myself more on this. Am i facing the result of bad karma?
Regards,
D
PadmaVonSamba

Re: Constant Bad days

Post by PadmaVonSamba »

trblbarua wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:03 pm Greetings everyone,
This is my first post here. I hope i am posting in the right place.
Ever since May 2021 i have going through a very bad time example: any progress with my higher studies abroad gets slowed down for the silliest reasons.I would like to educate myself more on this. Am i facing the result of bad karma?
Regards,
D
Welcome.
If you logged on to an Internet forum just to find out if your academic problems are the result of bad karma, then it is very possible that your academic problems result from spending too much time on the Internet rather than on homework. :rolling:
EMPTIFUL.
An inward outlook produces outward insight.
White Lotus

Re: Constant Bad days

Post by White Lotus »

Suffering comes in life before freedom. Freedom comes from relinquishing feelings of personal and object self. The way to relinquish self is through the breath with focus. Have a good journey! Rgds Tom.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.

Return to “Dharma in Everyday Life”