Yeshe Tsogyal’s Mahāguru Aspiration Prayer

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
Chenda

Yeshe Tsogyal’s Mahāguru Aspiration Prayer

Post by Chenda »

In line with the 500th anniversary of the passing of Pema Lingpa, I'd like to post one of his more well-known revealed treasures. I was motivated to share it because Lama Pema Chophel will be giving live oral transmission for it as well.

Link to text: Lotsawa House

I personally have incorporated it to my daily practice after receiving the lung for the text from Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, which he gave graciously gave the audience after his teaching on the said text. Life's been good since then, and I also feel like the Dharma has been closer ever since, considering how far and scare it is in my country. With that said, it's just a great prayer, and this specific video, posted by Pawo (an attendant and translator of DKR) on his channel, appealed to me a lot.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Re: Yeshe Tsogyal’s Mahāguru Aspiration Prayer

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

It is a really incredibly beautiful melody. Soothing and full of blessings.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra

Return to “Media”