I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

illarraza
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 am

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by illarraza »

tkp67 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:21 am
illarraza wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:52 pm
tkp67 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:25 pm

So are many things in the past. Why are you trying to make them permanent? What satisfaction or benefit do you perceive from it?
It is worse today. This is Mappo. Tariq Hassan stated:

"You are not worthy of being a disciple of Sensei if you don't feel inspired to bring many people to see Sensei's videos."

Did he not disparage the disciples and believers of your Sensei? You are very capable of the Straw Man argument but without a clear mirror you can not see the reality of your sect.

Mark
Mark you are underlining your ignorance not mine. There is no strawman nor do I selectively answer you. Let me be clear. I am not a participating member of any Nichiren organization so the reference you make is unknown to me. Your reaching is beyond delusional. I do have a physical person who I recognize as my teacher but I do not actively refuse to participate in sectarian bias. Their abstraction from organizations is no different than your own.

Past this I rightly recognize all phenomenon equally as my teacher and honor all who have been part of the propagation of the lotus in my life. This includes you. I did my due negligence in understanding the various positions of the schools and lay organizations including yours. Of course everyone has their own way of disseminating these teachings which is the point of daimoku doing the real work as the teacher.

Using both Shakyamuni and Nichiren as my benchmark none were able to display a mastery over the lotus that they could teach it as is. The key statement that measures these teachings as I posited to you before. Needless to say you never answered.

If the arguments to compel the schools into unity through shakabuku fall flat in regards to emulating what Nichiren accomplished in his lifetime by what claim can anyone say they truly represent his teachings with the same verity?

If one can't avoid and overcome the biggest obstacles of the practice such as disunity among lotus adherents then there is fundamental lack in the process. Repeating it like a poison drum won't make the poison work any faster and doubting it will work is doubting the lotus which is the other complete measure upon which sectarian shakabuku fails from scriptural and empirical perspectives.
It has not worked for 700+ years and absolutely no one has been clamoring more for unity than I. The world and the United States in particular is facing an existential crisis. Dis-unified, we can accomplish zilch. Besides, why don't you admonish the leader of our country to chant Namu Myoho renge kyo instead of me who actually does follow the four standards. Fortunately, regarding the Lotus Sutra and the authenticated writings of Nichiren, the words perfectly convey the meaning (were they translated correctly without sectarian bias). Some even claim their Senseis' writings are the Lotus Sutra of the modern age. You state, "I rightly recognize all phenomena as my teacher" without distinction. Nichiren, though talking about the Zenmen, might respond, "They merely advance the principle of nonduality without understanding the principle of duality." Since my understanding is incomplete I choose to take the Gohonzon (Eternal Buddha) and Nichiren through his writings as teacher. I thought you were SGI or Nichiren Shoshu, the only sects that take Nichiren as the True Original, Eternal Buddha. Since you take Nichiren as the Original Buddha, then you too have a "differing Three Treasures" than prescribed by Nichiren.
illarraza
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 am

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by illarraza »

tkp67 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:26 pm Mark,

Shakabuku other schools in public to poach their practitioners by instilling doubt is just that. Why not help create a connection to the lotus for those who don't have one. With your superior practice you should have plenty of followers, more so than the SGI attracts. Or better yet prove how these differences in perspective burn the seeds of buddhism for those who practice them. Show empirically the causation. If you can't you are simply attempting to sowing doubt, the greatest slander of all against the Lotus Sutra.

You have never been able to answer me the times I confront you at face value. Perhaps you can display it by articulating the causation in these variations. Integrity is revealed in function.
Am I a hunter who spies sharply?

"Answer: According to the sutra text, the votaries of the Lotus Sutra in the Latter Day of the Law, who are so faithful in upholding the sutra that they are hated by others, are the true priests of Mahayana. They are the teachers of the Law who will propagate the Lotus Sutra and bring people benefit. As for priests who are thought well of by others, who go along with other people’s desires and so come to be revered, one should regard them as the enemies of the Lotus Sutra and as evil influences to the world. A sutra passage likens persons of this type to a hunter who spies sharply about him as he stalks a deer, or to a cat who hides its claws as it creeps up on a mouse. In just such a way, we are told, do they flatter, deceive, and mislead the lay men and women.

I'm not even a priest. Instilling doubt? I'm not the one that bestowed 600 or more THOUSAND Gohonzons with barely 40,000 practitioners remaining who continue to chant Namu Myoho renge kyo. Lack of benefit and failure to attain a modicum of Enlightenment is the cause. Why don't you admonish them, instead of the nobody, me?
tkp67
Posts: 2125
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 5:42 am

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by tkp67 »

illarraza wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:49 am It has not worked for 700+ years and absolutely no one has been clamoring more for unity than I. The world and the United States in particular is facing an existential crisis. Dis-unified, we can accomplish zilch. Besides, why don't you admonish the leader of our country to chant Namu Myoho renge kyo instead of me who actually does follow the four standards. Fortunately, regarding the Lotus Sutra and the authenticated writings of Nichiren, the words perfectly convey the meaning (were they translated correctly without sectarian bias). Some even claim their Senseis' writings are the Lotus Sutra of the modern age. You state, "I rightly recognize all phenomena as my teacher" without distinction. Nichiren, though talking about the Zenmen, might respond, "They merely advance the principle of nonduality without understanding the principle of duality." Since my understanding is incomplete I choose to take the Gohonzon (Eternal Buddha) and Nichiren through his writings as teacher. I thought you were SGI or Nichiren Shoshu, the only sects that take Nichiren as the True Original, Eternal Buddha. Since you take Nichiren as the Original Buddha, then you too have a "differing Three Treasures" than prescribed by Nichiren.
All phenomenon includes all people Mark. You should know as much.
“But stop, Shariputra, I will say no more. Why? Because what the buddhas have achieved is the rarest and most difficult-to-understand Law. The true aspect of all phenomena can only be understood and shared between buddhas. This reality consists of the appearance, nature, entity, power, influence, internal cause, relation, latent effect, manifest effect, and their consistency from beginning to end.”
My teacher teaches Nichiren as true buddha. I honor that teaching as I do the others. My connection and understanding of Shakyamuni did not diminish because my teachers focus or because of his teaching. His appreciation for my benefit from understanding as thus was tangible.

The assumption that a written teaching will only be interpreted literally by all minds that encounter it lacks congruence with the four standards (why would Nichiren suggest the impossible or wrong view on interpretation). It also doubts the poison drum relationship with the Lotus. After this amount of time if function has not destroyed these schools from within why attack them from without.

There is a far greater commonality that exist with all of this difference that accords with what he taught. Commonality that can be the basis for fulfilling the teachings as both Nichiren and Shakyamuni taught. This is the most important detail.
tkp67
Posts: 2125
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 5:42 am

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by tkp67 »

illarraza wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:58 am
tkp67 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:26 pm Mark,

Shakabuku other schools in public to poach their practitioners by instilling doubt is just that. Why not help create a connection to the lotus for those who don't have one. With your superior practice you should have plenty of followers, more so than the SGI attracts. Or better yet prove how these differences in perspective burn the seeds of buddhism for those who practice them. Show empirically the causation. If you can't you are simply attempting to sowing doubt, the greatest slander of all against the Lotus Sutra.

You have never been able to answer me the times I confront you at face value. Perhaps you can display it by articulating the causation in these variations. Integrity is revealed in function.
Am I a hunter who spies sharply?

"Answer: According to the sutra text, the votaries of the Lotus Sutra in the Latter Day of the Law, who are so faithful in upholding the sutra that they are hated by others, are the true priests of Mahayana. They are the teachers of the Law who will propagate the Lotus Sutra and bring people benefit. As for priests who are thought well of by others, who go along with other people’s desires and so come to be revered, one should regard them as the enemies of the Lotus Sutra and as evil influences to the world. A sutra passage likens persons of this type to a hunter who spies sharply about him as he stalks a deer, or to a cat who hides its claws as it creeps up on a mouse. In just such a way, we are told, do they flatter, deceive, and mislead the lay men and women.

I'm not even a priest. Instilling doubt? I'm not the one that bestowed 600 or more THOUSAND Gohonzons with barely 40,000 practitioners remaining who continue to chant Namu Myoho renge kyo. Lack of benefit and failure to attain a modicum of Enlightenment is the cause. Why don't you admonish them, instead of the nobody, me?
You are doubting the 600000 bonds with Nichiren and shakyamuni because only 40000 practice as if they shouldn't have practiced at all.

However no one else is vocally admonishing the practices of "evil" lay organizations based on centuries/decades old wounds on the internet.

Especially here.
illarraza
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 am

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by illarraza »

tkp67 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:13 am
illarraza wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:58 am
tkp67 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:26 pm Mark,

Shakabuku other schools in public to poach their practitioners by instilling doubt is just that. Why not help create a connection to the lotus for those who don't have one. With your superior practice you should have plenty of followers, more so than the SGI attracts. Or better yet prove how these differences in perspective burn the seeds of buddhism for those who practice them. Show empirically the causation. If you can't you are simply attempting to sowing doubt, the greatest slander of all against the Lotus Sutra.

You have never been able to answer me the times I confront you at face value. Perhaps you can display it by articulating the causation in these variations. Integrity is revealed in function.
Am I a hunter who spies sharply?

"Answer: According to the sutra text, the votaries of the Lotus Sutra in the Latter Day of the Law, who are so faithful in upholding the sutra that they are hated by others, are the true priests of Mahayana. They are the teachers of the Law who will propagate the Lotus Sutra and bring people benefit. As for priests who are thought well of by others, who go along with other people’s desires and so come to be revered, one should regard them as the enemies of the Lotus Sutra and as evil influences to the world. A sutra passage likens persons of this type to a hunter who spies sharply about him as he stalks a deer, or to a cat who hides its claws as it creeps up on a mouse. In just such a way, we are told, do they flatter, deceive, and mislead the lay men and women.

I'm not even a priest. Instilling doubt? I'm not the one that bestowed 600 or more THOUSAND Gohonzons with barely 40,000 practitioners remaining who continue to chant Namu Myoho renge kyo. Lack of benefit and failure to attain a modicum of Enlightenment is the cause. Why don't you admonish them, instead of the nobody, me?
You are doubting the 600000 bonds with Nichiren and shakyamuni because only 40000 practice as if they shouldn't have practiced at all.

However no one else is vocally admonishing the practices of "evil" lay organizations based on centuries/decades old wounds on the internet.

Especially here.
I've been censored (or an incomplete "submit") so i will clean it up. There are innumerable meanings to the one Law. Likewise, there are a myriad reasons why people forsake the practice and why there is disunity among those who chant the Daimoku. Not an insignificant reason is the behavior of the priests and leaders. One sects' members, leaders, and/or priests, literally hates the next and visa versa. Talk about doubt in the minds of many followers! "How can Daimoku be so great when there is such hatred and discord among those who chant the Daimoku?" This is still another cause. thankfully, not to the point of cutting off the heads of those who "blaspheme" but cutting off their spiritual heads which Nichiren teaches is worse.

Regarding unity, Nichiren teaches, "Even an individual at cross purposes with himself is certain to end in failure." Nichiren teaches that two differing thoughts, for example, the thoughts of hatred and thoughts of kosen Rufu, will lead to personal and collective failure. Such angry behavior among the adherents is another major cause of losing faith in the Daimoku, as well as disunity. I'm not mad at you. I hate to be blunt but there are bigger fish to fry than tkp67. I am angry with the leaders and priests of the various sects, those with thousands or millions of followers who should know better. I hope that I speak from the palace of the Ninth consciousness, from the anger of Buddha or the anger of Bodhisattva. It hurts me to see one stop chanting the Daimoku as the many. It hurts me to see the world and people suffer.
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

narhwal90 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:52 pm Not arguing that the "Bible of Shakabuku" exists, apparently from where those quotes are taken, but its copyright 1951, and is not published or distributed by SGI these days. Its been almost 70 years since it was published, things have changed since then.

Daibyakurenge is indeed a SGI publication, sure would be interesting to see the edition with those quotes, and their context ie is it current doctrine or a historical reference.
So what has changed.
They still preach that the Gohonzon is Nichiren instead of Lord Sakyamuni Buddha.
That’s huge.

Mark here is like a great Bodhisattva useing his time and energy to teach us historic truths
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

Shotenzenjin wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:49 pm So you were excommunicated from the Kempon hokke? Or was it sgi? Or both?
Mark reveals the truth and all you are concerned with is this. Is your head that buried in the sand. Shoshu is a house of cards.
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

tkp67 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:56 pm https://markrogow.blogspot.com/2013/06/ ... hokke.html

still beating an old drum?
The guy is like doing the work of Buddhist gods. A little appreciation here for do you have any idea what it took for Mark to get this right. He knows. And needs to be heard.
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

Shotenzenjin wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:05 pm
illarraza wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:56 pm
Shotenzenjin wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:49 pm So you were excommunicated from the Kempon hokke? Or was it sgi? Or both?
No one can stop me from following in the footsteps of Lord Shakyamuni Buddha (Lotus Sutra/Gohonzon), Nichiren Daishonin, Nichiju Shonin, the Martyr Nikkyo*, and Nisshen, the "Pot Headed" Monk. I advise you to do the same.

Nikkyo too was excommunicated for 150 long years before being "rehabilitated". He caused too many problems for the Kempon Hokke by following in the footsteps of Nichiren and performing the forceful shakubuku and fuju fuse** practices.

Mark
Alright I'll take that to mean both

Are you a member of any sect/school now?
You actually wish to remain blind to the reality Mark brings to the world. And ask these drivel. Like he reveals incredible truths. And you want to know if he liked corn flakes
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

tkp67 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:26 pm Mark,

Shakabuku other schools in public to poach their practitioners by instilling doubt is just that. Why not help create a connection to the lotus for those who don't have one. With your superior practice you should have plenty of followers, more so than the SGI attracts. Or better yet prove how these differences in perspective burn the seeds of buddhism for those who practice them. Show empirically the causation. If you can't you are simply attempting to sowing doubt, the greatest slander of all against the Lotus Sutra.

You have never been able to answer me the times I confront you at face value. Perhaps you can display it by articulating the causation in these variations. Integrity is revealed in function.
This is like the biggest dodge ignore the true history and talk about something else. You people are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

Eyes Wide Shut
narhwal90
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:10 am

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by narhwal90 »

Minobu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:26 pm
narhwal90 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:52 pm Not arguing that the "Bible of Shakabuku" exists, apparently from where those quotes are taken, but its copyright 1951, and is not published or distributed by SGI these days. Its been almost 70 years since it was published, things have changed since then.

Daibyakurenge is indeed a SGI publication, sure would be interesting to see the edition with those quotes, and their context ie is it current doctrine or a historical reference.
So what has changed.
They still preach that the Gohonzon is Nichiren instead of Lord Sakyamuni Buddha.
That’s huge.

Mark here is like a great Bodhisattva useing his time and energy to teach us historic truths
Thats not correct Minobu. I suggest you look into the SGI publications and find that assertion. Over the last 10 years II can see a gradual softening in the "Nichiren as True Buddha" idea, these days its not emphasized, only seen in the gongyo book. The dai-gohonzon is also no longer referenced. I will quote the current SGI gongyo book

- I offer my profound gratitude and appreciation to the Gohonzon which embodies Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, the essence of the Lotus Sutra.
- I offer my profound gratitude and appreciation to Nichiren Daishonon the Buddha of the Latter Day of the law.
- I offer my profound gratitude and appreciation to Nikko Shonin.

Makaguchi, Toda, Ikeda are offered appreciation in a different prayer, as mentors of kosen-rufu for their dedication to propagating the law. Mr Ikeda is not given special place in the prayers. That said, I freely admit that I think he has far too great a prominence in the study docs.

As to Illaraza, I will not comment.
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

narhwal90 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:06 pm
Minobu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:26 pm
narhwal90 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:52 pm Not arguing that the "Bible of Shakabuku" exists, apparently from where those quotes are taken, but its copyright 1951, and is not published or distributed by SGI these days. Its been almost 70 years since it was published, things have changed since then.

Daibyakurenge is indeed a SGI publication, sure would be interesting to see the edition with those quotes, and their context ie is it current doctrine or a historical reference.
So what has changed.
They still preach that the Gohonzon is Nichiren instead of Lord Sakyamuni Buddha.
That’s huge.

Mark here is like a great Bodhisattva useing his time and energy to teach us historic truths
Thats not correct Minobu. I suggest you look into the SGI publications and find that assertion. Over the last 10 years II can see a gradual softening in the "Nichiren as True Buddha" idea, these days its not emphasized, only seen in the gongyo book. The dai-gohonzon is also no longer referenced. I will quote the current SGI gongyo book

- I offer my profound gratitude and appreciation to the Gohonzon which embodies Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, the essence of the Lotus Sutra.
- I offer my profound gratitude and appreciation to Nichiren Daishonon the Buddha of the Latter Day of the law.
- I offer my profound gratitude and appreciation to Nikko Shonin.

Makaguchi, Toda, Ikeda are offered appreciation in a different prayer, as mentors of kosen-rufu for their dedication to propagating the law. Mr Ikeda is not given special place in the prayers. That said, I freely admit that I think he has far too great a prominence in the study docs.

As to Illaraza, I will not comment.
thanks for telling me more.

But if it is in the gongyo book and you are praying to a different Buddha , thats a biggy....a big no no ...i would not say that prayer.

maybe redact it out of your personal gongyo book.
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

narhwal90 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:06 pm That said, I freely admit that I think he has far too great a prominence in the study docs.
is that towards Ikeda...a lot of his stuff is helpful...he has the ability or his team to really support a steady practice...No question about it...they do have a support system people only dream of.

as for what you said ...thats worrisome...like is he changing more of the history...

maybe one day SGI will adopt what Mark is trying to express...they do that ...unity is on the horizon..

SGI has the power to really make this a world wide issue...reform totally...get rid of all the unauthenticated stuff...admit mistakes brought about by the obscure sect of shoshu...get real...and man ...other sects would have to follow...

SGI does this reform and holds out It's hand to other sects for reform and "WE ALL" are back on the road to kosen rufu..

The sheer power of SGI...they have it you know...people always are ready for an admittance of wrongdoing and always respect this sort of thing.

Think of it man...a place where we can actually know the real deal finally...

sorry but i see too much fake news and want the real deal...it's hard man...how many times did i get a slap in the face....when it came to understanding this Buddhism...it's not our fault...we trusted...and then got burned...

anyway...it all has to eventually come out in the wash...
narhwal90
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:10 am

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by narhwal90 »

The "True Buddha" business has been associated with the Fuji schools for hundreds of years now, its hardly an SGI innovation. I don't buy it personally, so generally I skip that prayer and instead offer one to all the teachers in all the schools. Whatever- far as I'm concerned its not a big deal.

If SGI adopted Illaraza's methods and language I would return my gohonzon and walk away from Nichiren practice entirely.
User avatar
Queequeg
Global Moderator
Posts: 11205
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Queequeg »

Folks, keep it above the belt or this gets locked. If specific ideas of doctrine are being debated, that's fine - but don't antagonize each other.
Those who, even with distracted minds,
Entered a stupa compound
And chanted but once, “Namo Buddhaya!”
Have certainly attained the path of the buddhas.

-Lotus Sutra, Expedient Means Chapter

There are beings with little dust in their eyes who are falling away because they do not hear the Dhamma. There will be those who will understand the Dhamma.
-Ayacana Sutta
tkp67
Posts: 2125
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 5:42 am

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by tkp67 »

illarraza wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:44 am I am angry with the leaders and priests of the various sects, those with thousands or millions of followers who should know better. I hope that I speak from the palace of the Ninth consciousness, from the anger of Buddha or the anger of Bodhisattva. It hurts me to see one stop chanting the Daimoku as the many. It hurts me to see the world and people suffer.
Mark you would be able to fulfill the above if you simply did not admonish other Nichiren interests. Imagine how it looks to the initiated. If you cannot let me tell you most people look at this tradition with disdain. It isn't because the lotus is properly represented.

If you truly want to speak from the 9th conscious you have to have an intimate understanding of the hearts and minds you effect. You have to see their function end to end while in mutual possession of your own. To compassionately help others mutually possess the realms of their own mind. This is what both Nichiren and Shakyamuni possessed in their lifetimes. The samadhis discussed in the writings are a barometer to what Shakyamuni's capacities.

Thus the four standards.

I do feel as if once you make an issue known on your blog it stands as a point of reference and does not need to be actively pursued for the subject to be addressed.

You have amazing capacity and commitment and could only imagine if the constant shakabuku of other nichiren buddhists was put aside how powerful your propagation would be.
User avatar
Shotenzenjin
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Shotenzenjin »

Minobu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:28 pm
Shotenzenjin wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:49 pm So you were excommunicated from the Kempon hokke? Or was it sgi? Or both?
Mark reveals the truth and all you are concerned with is this. Is your head that buried in the sand. Shoshu is a house of cards.
What ever my house is it's not your or ilarazzas concern

Differences is what makes the world go round friend
Generation's shall pass, our determination shall grow, at the foot of Mount Fuji
Like smoke that reaches far beyond the clouds.--nichimoku shonin. Third high priest of Nichiren Shoshu

Hokekko of true Buddhism https://nstny.org

Introduction to Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... VKyEQ_cxK9
User avatar
Shotenzenjin
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Shotenzenjin »

Minobu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:34 pm
Shotenzenjin wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:05 pm
illarraza wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:56 pm

No one can stop me from following in the footsteps of Lord Shakyamuni Buddha (Lotus Sutra/Gohonzon), Nichiren Daishonin, Nichiju Shonin, the Martyr Nikkyo*, and Nisshen, the "Pot Headed" Monk. I advise you to do the same.

Nikkyo too was excommunicated for 150 long years before being "rehabilitated". He caused too many problems for the Kempon Hokke by following in the footsteps of Nichiren and performing the forceful shakubuku and fuju fuse** practices.

Mark
Alright I'll take that to mean both

Are you a member of any sect/school now?
You actually wish to remain blind to the reality Mark brings to the world. And ask these drivel. Like he reveals incredible truths. And you want to know if he liked corn flakes
I asked him a question to simply get to know him and were he is coming from better.

If that's too hard ignore it. My question was to illarazza not you. And he answered it.
Generation's shall pass, our determination shall grow, at the foot of Mount Fuji
Like smoke that reaches far beyond the clouds.--nichimoku shonin. Third high priest of Nichiren Shoshu

Hokekko of true Buddhism https://nstny.org

Introduction to Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... VKyEQ_cxK9
User avatar
Minobu
Posts: 3358
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: I don't always agree with Rev. Tsuchiya, in fact he excommunicated me...

Post by Minobu »

Shotenzenjin wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:55 pm
Minobu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:28 pm
Shotenzenjin wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:49 pm So you were excommunicated from the Kempon hokke? Or was it sgi? Or both?
Mark reveals the truth and all you are concerned with is this. Is your head that buried in the sand. Shoshu is a house of cards.
What ever my house is it's not your or ilarazzas concern

Differences is what makes the world go round friend
True but something i belonged to was a lie...a manufactured lie so i have every right to point out to people like you the truth of the matter...

and you missed my post point entirely...you focused on drivel instead of the meat of the thread.
Post Reply

Return to “Nichiren”