Questions about guru-disciple relationship by email, speaking Portuguese (was Tom)

Paulo

Questions about guru-disciple relationship by email, speaking Portuguese (was Tom)

Post by Paulo »

I need to talk to someone experienced about a very sensitive subject, which was once one of the controversial topics here. I come in peace and with a good heart. Please, if someone experienced is available for correspondence, and who has a deep understanding of the Guru-disciple relationship, please introduce yourself. I do not speak English. So the person who is willing to get in touch will be talking to a guy who uses Google translator to communicate. My idea is email communication. Appreciate.
Arnoud

Re: Tom

Post by Arnoud »

Kind of hard for you to decide if the people who will come forward are knowledgeable. Might end up as the blind leading the blind. If no one here knows who you are then you should just post your stuff and sort through the ensuing debate. That’s probably the most likely way to get good answers.
What language do you speak?
Paulo

Post by Paulo »

I speak portuguese only.
Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

Maybe some Portugese or Brazilian practitioners will reach out. Marcos is Portugese I think. He is solid.
narhwal90
Global Moderator

edited subject

Post by narhwal90 »

Moderator edited subject for clarity.

Return to “Gelug”