"Extensive Daily Confessions of Cakrasamvara" by Bhuripa

Lobsang Damchoi

"Extensive Daily Confessions of Cakrasamvara" by Bhuripa

Post by Lobsang Damchoi »

Does anyone have any knowledge of this (possibly) Sakya text?

I found this intriguing title in the Great Mind Training Collection merely cited as the source of a quotation. The quote doesn't mention the yidam and is a standard main training precept. The full citation is below. Thanks,

[author:] Bhuripa.
Extensive Daily Confessions of Cakrasamvara [Practice].
Dpal 'khor lo mde mchog gi rgyun bshags rgyas pa. Toh 1533, rgyud 'grel za. P2244, pha.
Lobsang Damchoi
Malcolm

Re: "Extensive Daily Confessions of Cakrasamvara" by Bhuripa

Post by Malcolm »

Lobsang Damchoi wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:12 pm Does anyone have any knowledge of this (possibly) Sakya text?

I found this intriguing title in the Great Mind Training Collection merely cited as the source of a quotation. The quote doesn't mention the yidam and is a standard main training precept. The full citation is below. Thanks,

[author:] Bhuripa.
Extensive Daily Confessions of Cakrasamvara [Practice].
Dpal 'khor lo mde mchog gi rgyun bshags rgyas pa. Toh 1533, rgyud 'grel za. P2244, pha.
It is not a Sakya text, it is an Indian text.
Lobsang Damchoi

Re: "Extensive Daily Confessions of Cakrasamvara" by Bhuripa

Post by Lobsang Damchoi »

Thanks but I didnt mean Sakya in authorship--I was suggesting possible prominence in their teaching / commentarial tradition. Google Books says this text is also cited in a book on core teachings of the Lamdre. These are the only citations I've been able to find so far.
Lobsang Damchoi

Return to “Sakya”