Online Sakya Guru

Dharmalight889

Online Sakya Guru

Post by Dharmalight889 »

Does anyone know of any online Sakya teachers? I have been interested in learning more and practicing in the lineage, although there are no centers near me. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Re: Online Sakya Guru

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

Dharmalight889 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:01 am Does anyone know of any online Sakya teachers? I have been interested in learning more and practicing in the lineage, although there are no centers near me. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
https://www.sakya.org/

Lots of online teachings here, also Avikrita Rinpoche's book is there for free/donation.
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
ratna

Post by ratna »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Dharmalight889 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:01 am Does anyone know of any online Sakya teachers? I have been interested in learning more and practicing in the lineage, although there are no centers near me. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Khenpo Migmar, Sakya Cebter, Cambridge, Ma.

www.sakya.net
Dharmalight889

Post by Dharmalight889 »

Malcolm wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:54 pm

www.sakya.net
I checked this website link and it seems that his classes are in person except the online courses he offers over various subjects. Do you know if he holds weekly classes online or were you suggesting the online course options?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Dharmalight889 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:29 pm
Malcolm wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:54 pm

www.sakya.net
I checked this website link and it seems that his classes are in person except the online courses he offers over various subjects. Do you know if he holds weekly classes online or were you suggesting the online course options?
I suggest you get on his mailing list.

Return to “Sakya”