Just thought I'd share this amazing message from H. E. Garchen Rinpoche

G@mpop@

Just thought I'd share this amazing message from H. E. Garchen Rinpoche

Post by G@mpop@ »

Hi guys, I just thought I’d share this amazing message from His Eminence Garchen Rinpoche as per the Garchen Institute email that was sent out to sangha members regarding the upcoming Yamantaka empowerment and Drubchen. I find this message incredible and very liberating.

“Tashi Delek to my Dharma friends,
This year whatever we put online on our YouTube channel is available for anyone’s participation, even for the Yamantaka retreat. There are no restrictions. Why? For the Buddha, there was no difference between nationality or religions because all sentient beings are really Buddhas, they are only obscured by temporary stains. When these temporary stains are removed then beings are actual Buddhas. It just depends on whether or not we have fixating thoughts in our mind. 
Lord Jigten Sumgon had said that whoever grasps at any philosophical school is an ordinary person. Actually any philosophical school is just illusory because whoever has a mind has the Buddha within them. Therefore all sentient beings possess the cause of awakening and if they want to become a Buddha, they can. For this reason whatever is online or on livestream, is not restricted. Anybody can take whatever they want and look at whatever they want and for however long they want. I encourage you to do this. This is the Buddha’s instruction.” - Here is the link to the message and other info: https://garchen.net/annual-events/

Tashi Delek :namaste:
Ayu
Global Moderator

Re: Just thought I'd share this amazing message from H. E. Garchen Rinpoche

Post by Ayu »

Who wants to see the original message from H. E. Garchen Rinpoche in that provided link has to scroll down a long way.
treehuggingoctopus

Post by treehuggingoctopus »

G@mpop@ wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:10 am Hi guys, I just thought I’d share this amazing message from His Eminence Garchen Rinpoche as per the Garchen Institute email that was sent out to sangha members regarding the upcoming Yamantaka empowerment and Drubchen. I find this message incredible and very liberating.

“Tashi Delek to my Dharma friends,
This year whatever we put online on our YouTube channel is available for anyone’s participation, even for the Yamantaka retreat. There are no restrictions. Why? For the Buddha, there was no difference between nationality or religions because all sentient beings are really Buddhas, they are only obscured by temporary stains. When these temporary stains are removed then beings are actual Buddhas. It just depends on whether or not we have fixating thoughts in our mind. 
Lord Jigten Sumgon had said that whoever grasps at any philosophical school is an ordinary person. Actually any philosophical school is just illusory because whoever has a mind has the Buddha within them. Therefore all sentient beings possess the cause of awakening and if they want to become a Buddha, they can. For this reason whatever is online or on livestream, is not restricted. Anybody can take whatever they want and look at whatever they want and for however long they want. I encourage you to do this. This is the Buddha’s instruction.” - Here is the link to the message and other info: https://garchen.net/annual-events/

Tashi Delek :namaste:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Générosité de l’invisible.
Notre gratitude est infinie.
Le critère est l’hospitalité.

Edmond Jabès
Soma999

Post by Soma999 »

A pure jewel.
G@mpop@

Post by G@mpop@ »

Ayu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:35 am Who wants to see the original message from H. E. Garchen Rinpoche in that provided link has to scroll down a long way.
No they just have to read :smile:
cjdevries

Post by cjdevries »

Thank you.
"Please call me by my true names so I can wake up; so the door of my heart can be left open: the door of compassion." -Thich Nhat Hanh

"Ask: what's needed of you" -Akong Rinpoche

"Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Gandhi

Return to “Kagyu”