Prayer request for Thrangu Rinpoche

Schrödinger’s Yidam

Prayer request for Thrangu Rinpoche

Post by Schrödinger’s Yidam »

News from Crestone:
Dear extended Sangha,
Our precious Venerable Thrangu Rinpoche recently had a fall causing a small fracture to his spine. Upon last report he is bedridden and not doing so well.
Khenpo Lobzang has requested we all generate a huge wave of mantras and prayers for his recovery.
Medicine Buddha, Green Tara and Guru Rinpoche mantras are particularly suited for this purpose.
With palms together,
Himani
1.The problem isn’t ‘ignorance’. The problem is the mind you have right now. (H.H. Karmapa XVII @NYC 2/4/18)
2. I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against lama abuse.
3. Student: Lama, I thought I might die but then I realized that the 3 Jewels would protect me.
Lama: Even If you had died the 3 Jewels would still have protected you. (DW post by Fortyeightvows)
justsit

Re: Prayer request for Thrangu Rinpoche

Post by justsit »

May Rinpoche heal quickly and be free from suffering.

passel

Post by passel »

Putting what he taught into practice is the best prayer you could offer, no. Am trying to the best of my ability
"I have made a heap of all that I have met"- Svetonious
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Om Ah Hung Benza Guru Pema Siddhi Hung :consoling:
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Ou that is unfortunate!

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha :anjali:
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
thogme19

Post by thogme19 »

UPDATE REGARDING RINPOCHE’S HEALTH :

Hello friends.

I am writing to clarify a recent message and any misinformation that might be distressing. I am with Rinpoche now at Namo Buddha (& have been here since October).

Thank you for your concern regarding Thrangu Rinpoche’s health. Indeed, Rinpoche (on December 30) slipped and suffered a single stable compression (wedge) fracture in a lumbar vertebrae. Rinpoche underwent appropriate complete investigations and consultations in hospital over 3 days.

Rinpoche la is now back at Namo Buddha recovering well but slowly (he is 86 years old). He is not confined to bed, but up and around, sitting and going up and down stairs. Rinpoche is his usual wise, warm and happy self.
His attendants are taking great and complete care of Rinpoche. I will continue to serve Rinpoche from the medical perspective.

Thank You And Tashi Delek!

Sincerely,

Dr. John

https://www.facebook.com/thrangumonastery/
Schrödinger’s Yidam

Post by Schrödinger’s Yidam »

:thanks:
1.The problem isn’t ‘ignorance’. The problem is the mind you have right now. (H.H. Karmapa XVII @NYC 2/4/18)
2. I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against lama abuse.
3. Student: Lama, I thought I might die but then I realized that the 3 Jewels would protect me.
Lama: Even If you had died the 3 Jewels would still have protected you. (DW post by Fortyeightvows)
thogme19

Post by thogme19 »

Yongye Mingyur Rinpoche visited Khenchen Thrangu Rinpoche today on the new moon day at Thrangu Tashi Yangtze Monastery, Namo Buddha

Return to “Kagyu”