Ösel Nyingtig

Schopenhauer

Ösel Nyingtig

Post by Schopenhauer »

Has anyone participated in the Ösel Nyingtig program at Tara Mandala? It's based on a terma that was uncovered there by Adzom Rinpoche. I think I might be interested in it, but I can't find much information about it outside of the introductory information on their website. I'd like to hear about someone's experience with it if they have some and are willing to share.
Danny

Re: Ösel Nyingtig

Post by Danny »

Schopenhauer wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:19 pm Has anyone participated in the Ösel Nyingtig program at Tara Mandala? It's based on a terma that was uncovered there by Adzom Rinpoche. I think I might be interested in it, but I can't find much information about it outside of the introductory information on their website. I'd like to hear about someone's experience with it if they have some and are willing to share.
I’m confused .. Adzom Rinpoche place a gterma at Tara MAndala?

Would this be a mind gterma? Did the lady there, because of CHNN..

Interested.

If so .. it needs a history and explanation, as is normal with teachings, in case suspicion and mistrust arises.
dharmafootsteps

Post by dharmafootsteps »

Danny wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:15 am
Schopenhauer wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:19 pm Has anyone participated in the Ösel Nyingtig program at Tara Mandala? It's based on a terma that was uncovered there by Adzom Rinpoche. I think I might be interested in it, but I can't find much information about it outside of the introductory information on their website. I'd like to hear about someone's experience with it if they have some and are willing to share.

Interested.

If so .. it needs a history and explanation, as is normal with teachings, in case suspicion and mistrust arises.
Nothing controversial. It’s Adzom Rinpoche, meaning Adzom Paylo Rinpoche. He revealed a troma cycle there, along with a huge amount of stuff in Tibetan.

Not sure if the cycle they’re teaching at TM only includes the cycle he revealed there or also some of his other revelations.

Dawn Mountain are also teaching it.
Danny

Post by Danny »

dharmafootsteps wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:15 am

Interested.

Nothing controversial. It’s Adzom Rinpoche, meaning Adzom Paylo Rinpoche. He revealed a troma cycle there, along with a huge amount of stuff in Tibetan.

Not sure if the cycle they’re teaching at TM only includes the cycle he revealed there or also some of his other revelations.

Lol 👍
Tata1

Post by Tata1 »

Danny wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:11 am

Interested.

Lol 👍
Whats funny about it?
Danny

Post by Danny »

Tata1 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Lol 👍
Whats funny about it?
I was thinking of the Adzom from the 1800’s ..
Tata1

Post by Tata1 »

Danny wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:23 pm

Lol 👍
Whats funny about it?
This would be the tulku of one of his sons I beleive
Danny

Post by Danny »

Tata1 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:52 pm
Danny wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:23 pm

Whats funny about it?
This would be the tulku of one of his sons I beleive
I can’t answer that. I don’t know.

Return to “Nyingma”