Vajrakilaya book

Guru Dragpo

Vajrakilaya book

Post by Guru Dragpo »

Hello. I'm looking for the pdf book "Heart of Light, Blade of Thunder"
Guru Dragpo

Re: Vajrakilaya book

Post by Guru Dragpo »

If you have another book, please share it with me. I am interested in comments about Vajrakilaya.
Natan

Post by Natan »

A Bolt of Lightning from the Blue
Soma999

Post by Soma999 »

Dark red amulet
Dharmaswede

Post by Dharmaswede »

Sadhana Practice of Wrathful Deities by John Reynods: https://vajranatha.com/sadhana-practice ... l-deities/
Passing By

Post by Passing By »

Crazywisdom wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:28 pm A Bolt of Lightning from the Blue
Seconded. Most Vajrakila practices follow the format presented here.

Also Roll of Thunder from the Void. Think the latter may specifically require the byang gter Kila transmission though.
Natan

Post by Natan »

Passing By wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:18 am
Crazywisdom wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:28 pm A Bolt of Lightning from the Blue
Seconded. Most Vajrakila practices follow the format presented here.

Also Roll of Thunder from the Void. Think the latter may specifically require the byang gter Kila transmission though.
Empowerment is enough.
Guru Dragpo

Post by Guru Dragpo »

Hello. I have several empowerment, dedications and transmission of Vajrakilaya. I want to read more about ydam Dorje Purba. I'm looking for pdf books about Vajrakilaya.
Natan

Post by Natan »

Guru Dragpo wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:21 am Hello. I have several empowerment, dedications and transmission of Vajrakilaya. I want to read more about ydam Dorje Purba. I'm looking for pdf books about Vajrakilaya.
Buy the books, dude.
heart

Post by heart »

Crazywisdom wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:28 am
Guru Dragpo wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:21 am Hello. I have several empowerment, dedications and transmission of Vajrakilaya. I want to read more about ydam Dorje Purba. I'm looking for pdf books about Vajrakilaya.
Buy the books, dude.
:good:
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
taleen

Post by taleen »

Anyone know this book or the author?

https://threehandspress.com/shop/sharp-practice/
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

taleen wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:47 pm Anyone know this book or the author?

https://threehandspress.com/shop/sharp-practice/
looking at the site I think it is not much more than yada yada yada about Phurba mysticism :shrug:
Lost In Transmission
tingdzin

Post by tingdzin »

Certainly doesn't look worth spending that much money on without clearer description of its contents.
conebeckham

Post by conebeckham »

Yeah, seems like a publishing company more interested in "esoterica" and "mystical" stuff. Reminds me a bit of William Stablein's Mahakala book, just from the description,
དམ་པའི་དོན་ནི་ཤེས་རབ་ཆེ་བ་དང་།
རྟོག་གེའི་ཡུལ་མིན་བླ་མའི་བྱིན་རླབས་དང་།
སྐལ་ལྡན་ལས་འཕྲོ་ཅན་གྱིས་རྟོགས་པ་སྟེ།
དེ་ནི་ཤེས་རབ་ལ་ནི་ལོ་རྟོག་སེལ།།

"Absolute Truth is not an object of analytical discourse or great discriminating wisdom,
It is realized through the blessing grace of the Guru and fortunate Karmic potential.
Like this, mistaken ideas of discriminating wisdom are clarified."
- (Kyabje Bokar Rinpoche, from his summary of "The Ocean of Definitive Meaning")
Guru Dragpo

Post by Guru Dragpo »

Hello. I asked someone if there is a book about Vajrakilaya in pdf. I also pointed out a specific text. I know all the books that have been printed. I know where to buy them. I ask again, does anyone have a pdf file? Thanks a lot. :heart:
humble.student

Post by humble.student »

Guru Dragpo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:02 pm Hello. I asked someone if there is a book about Vajrakilaya in pdf. I also pointed out a specific text. I know all the books that have been printed. I know where to buy them. I ask again, does anyone have a pdf file? Thanks a lot. :heart:
Yes, you asked for a PDF; yes, you asked for a specific text; yes, you know the books and where to buy them. Then you know that that book is available for less than $10 and where you can go and get it yourself.

On this forum, people are generally kind enough to share rare or hard to find material for research or practice purposes, as well as the usual out of copyright and freely available texts.

An outright and very public demand for copyright infringement is not a good look on a forum such as this one. Putting a heart icon after your demand doesn’t make it look any better either.
tingdzin

Post by tingdzin »

:good:
Guru Dragpo

Post by Guru Dragpo »

Hello. No sales of books on pdf. I would have bought it by now. Thanks a lot for the answers. :heart:
heart

Post by heart »

Guru Dragpo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:56 am Hello. No sales of books on pdf. I would have bought it by now. Thanks a lot for the answers. :heart:
There is a cheap kindle version, its better than pdf.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Guru Dragpo

Post by Guru Dragpo »

Hello. I bought two books. Unable to convert pdf. I want to use them on a computer. I don't know English very well and I translate some expressions. Anyway. Thanks to everyone. :bow:

Return to “Nyingma”