Dzogchen Cycles Program

Sunrise

Dzogchen Cycles Program

Post by Sunrise »

Hello,

I was looking into a Dzogchen Cycles Program offered by Dawn Mountain in Houston, Texas. Has anyone tried this program? Thank you.
Josef

Re: Dzogchen Cycles Program

Post by Josef »

I have not participated in the program but I had dinner with Anne Klein once and thought he was genuine and quite interesting.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Josef wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:13 pm I have not participated in the program but I had dinner with Anne Klein once and thought he was genuine and quite interesting.
When did Anne Klein have sex reassignment surgery?

:rolling:
Josef

Post by Josef »

Malcolm wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:54 pm
Josef wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:13 pm I have not participated in the program but I had dinner with Anne Klein once and thought he was genuine and quite interesting.
When did Anne Klein have sex reassignment surgery?

:rolling:
haha, my "s" key has failed me.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

:lol:
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

Might just be a cool siddhi ;)
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs