A Few Words On CHANHTUDUY.COM

chanhtuduy

A Few Words On CHANHTUDUY.COM

Post by chanhtuduy »

A FEW WORDS ON CHANHTUDUY.COM
http://chanhtuduy.com/a-few-words-on-chanhtuduy-com/
Today, 27 February 2014, I am Nguyen Thanh, Buddha’s Disciple, who understand full meaning of “Shame for self and shame for others” in the Dharmapada Sutra and being a Good Knowing Advisor in Buddhism of Song Nguyen’s Bodhimandala, I take vows in front of Buddha, Padmasambhava, VajraDharma Guardian as below:
Based on the supernatural power of Buddha, Padmasambhava, Dakini to put all the mind-power into every of my lecture, I vow for any disciples of Song Nguyen’s Bodhimandala will be created favorable conditions to read articles on chanhtuduy.com to connect their mind with their Guru’s, Buddhist’s Saints and Sages. Their powers which come from enlightenment will be increase day by day and their intellectual insight will be more clear-sighted, their affairs will be flowing easy.
I will bear all the offences which were arisen by the laziness of those who being disciples of Song Nguyen’s Bodhimandala (no matter they are inners or not). I will also receive all the outcomes that are going to correspondingly happen based on the law of causation which was the result of my not having enough enlightening power to improve the interest and surrender in Dharma on them.
I vow that every people who had had the natural bond to come across and read one or many of my articles on chanhtuduy.com will be gardened merits and virtues for the future to be a Tibetan Buddhist, from now to the supreme enlightenment.
Phuoc Thanh Village, 27 Feb 2014

Return to “Nyingma”