Translation

bryandavis

Translation

Post by bryandavis »

Anybody here fluent enough to transcribe this video clip?
Quite the amazing yogi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6SSyRE-2M0
Tsultrim T.

Re: Translation

Post by Tsultrim T. »

I'm pretty sure the Westerner in the video is a friend of mine named Josh. He lives in China/Tibet, I can ask him.
bryandavis

Post by bryandavis »

Just saw your reply. That would be amazing. Thanks for even trying.

All the best,

Bryan.
Saoshun

Post by Saoshun »

This is made by polish guy. Here is translation of video description.
"Yogi Pema Dorje, drubtob, siddha i szalony jogin, dziadek Ashak Tuthob Rinpoche, od 50 lat pozostaje na odosobnieniu na górze Migpor obok wioski Wakha i Klasztoru Migpor, Nangczen, Kham, Tybet. Znany jest ze swojej wielkiej mocy jogicznej - m.in. za pomocą mantr ochrania zbiory przed burzami gradowymi. Na pytania dlaczego udał się na odosobnienie odpowiada zwykle że jest bardzo złym człowiekiem i dlatego uważa że powinien mieszkać samotnie w jaskini. Jako jeden z pierwszych rozpoznał Tulku Ashaka Rinpocze i zaopiekował się nim jak ojciec - Ashak Rinpocze jako dziecko spędził z nim 3 lata w jaskini na świętej górze Migpor. Praktykuje głównie termy Ratna Lingpy, szczególnie Guru Jogę. Obok Gursim Rinpocze, który jest wujkiem Tulku Ashaka jego dziadek pozostaje jednym z głównych Jego nauczycieli."

Translation:

Yogi Pema Dorje, drubtob, siddha and mad yogin, grandpa of Ashak Thuthob Rinpoche, Of 50 years he stays on (alone) retreat on the Migpor mountain near villages of Wakha and Migpor monastery, Nangchen, Kham, Tibet. He is known because of his powerful yogic siddhis/powers ie. with help of mantras he saves fields and harvests from thunder hails. On the question why he moved on retreat he answers that he is very bad person and he thinks that he should live alone in the cave. He is one of the first who recognized Tulku Ashaka Rinpoche and took care of him like father - Ashak Rinpoche as a child spent with him 3 years in the cave in holy mountain of Migpor. He practice mainly terma of Ratna Ligpa, especially Guru Yoga. Besides Gurusim Rinpoche who is uncle of Tulku Ashaka his grandpa stays one of his main teaches.

Return to “Nyingma”